S> 20k limiters 35pd

Gybluko

Guildcard
Selling 2x limiters with 20k kills labeled on them for 35pd EACH

All you have to do is smack a single monster to death, and then you get an adept.

Screenshot proof down below. #Notascam

Item reader bottom right. Killcount banner above both legit.

https://d.pr/i/l9fXpe/pR1xjKlc2s apolgies if I'm posting this by making a link not sure how to post images correctly.

Also want to clarify this will be the ONLY time I'm doing this. I didn't feel the need to unseal them, and wanted to give the customer who buys them a chance to pretend they did all the work killing 20000 monsters like I did. I just don't feel the need to slay one more monster to release the wonderful unit.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I don't get it, why not just sell ADEPTs instead? Is there an actual market for people who want the satisfaction of killing one enemy and unlocking the limiter? I see ADEPTs sold for 30PD as well.

Sorry not trying to troll/flame. Legitimately confused.

I think people normally feel like they want to convert after having someone unseal their Limiter as a service, whereas buying one outright I would think 99% of the community would be more keen on buying straight Adepts.

IDK maybe someone really wants to tick "Use" and watch the text change, but they might sell with less confusion if they were just Adepts.

No offense meant, but from a buyers perspective this looks like a scam. The buyer has no way of telling the number of kills until after the trade it complete, so they have no way of knowing if the limiter in the trade window is the same one in your screenshot or a limiter with 0 kills until after they have paid 35 pds for it.

You'll have a much easier time selling them if you got that last kill and unsealed them so the buyer can see it as an Adept.

No offense meant, but from a buyers perspective this looks like a scam. The buyer has no way of telling the number of kills until after the trade it complete, so they have no way of knowing if the limiter in the trade window is the same one in your screenshot or a limiter with 0 kills until after they have paid 35 pds for it.

You'll have a much easier time selling them if you got that last kill and unsealed them so the buyer can see it as an Adept.

^This. A thousand times this.

And I took it as a 2 for 35 deal as it doesn't say 35 pds each. Which would still be good if no kills on the limiter. Idk I'm just confused

Tis why I took screenshots of said limiters so it doesn't look like I am scamming A bit of proof goes a long way. And truth everyone does not use an item reader to tell, but the /killcount doesn't lie After they equip it and prove it themselves that it's legit then they will have it. Took me two days to get it to 20000 kills in which I shall not do the effort to kill one more enemy with it. I'm stingy like that.

Took me two days to get it to 20000 kills in which I shall not do the effort to kill one more enemy with it. I'm stingy like that.
Not to come off as (too) rude, but "I'm stingy like that" is not a valid excuse. Grinding out unseals is in fact boring as hell, but you are already going to profit from the effort for it (on Adepts, usually 10 PDs over a 0K Limiter). I have no idea why you wouldn't just round it out except for arbitrary reasons as part of your "character". You'll remove any complications from the trading process in doing so.

Personally (no offense) I would rather buy/find a fresh limiter. Its more satisfying for me to unseal it myself the hard way.

Tis why I took screenshots of said limiters so it doesn't look like I am scamming A bit of proof goes a long way. And truth everyone does not use an item reader to tell, but the /killcount doesn't lie After they equip it and prove it themselves that it's legit then they will have it.[/QOUTE] Like I said, the screenshots don't prove that the limiters being traded have 20k kills.[QOUTE] Took me two days to get it to 20000 kills in which I shall not do the effort to kill one more enemy with it. I'm stingy like that.
Limiters can be unsealed at 20k kills, so it wouldn't even require the effort of even 1 kill to unseal. The fact that you refuse to unseal them even though it wouldn't take any effort to do so suggests the limiters you are planning to trade don't actually have 20k kills. aka it's a scam.

Wow!! So much negativity here guys! I haven't seen a single person say something nice about this!
I understood this for what it was right away! This can't be a scam! It's simply an attempt at a slightly fresher sales model. I think he did a pretty great job of explaining it in the op; he's just trying to add that extra bit of new car smell flair to his product here. Kinda like when places serve you your drink with the tip of the straw still on it. Just a temporary feature to represent crisp authenticity. He's serving you your dish fingerprintless. Besides, look how tight this community is! I've still only ever done like 2 or 3 window trades on this server to date. This is an island paradise, friends - there's no need to fear some kind of scammer running loose on the forums with enough balls and patients to collect two limiters and then make such a big show about them legitimately possessing 20,000 kills just to rip the buyer off with 0 kill limiters, (most likely) immediately getting them banned.

I'm pretty sure it's just a creative sale pitch.
Just saying...since everyone else seems to have already...that's my 2 cents. And if I had enough pds, I might have been bought by this, but now everyone's (including myself) kinda gone and made this thing a bit awkward so I say we lay off with our judgement and just let the guy sell his stuff!

Last edited:
Wow!! So much negativity here guys! I haven't seen a single person say something nice about this!
I understood this for what it was right away! This can't be a scam! It's simply an attempt at a slightly fresher sales model. I think he did a pretty great job of explaining it in the op; he's just trying to add that extra bit of new car smell flair to his product here. Kinda like when places serve you your drink with the tip of the straw still on it. Just a temporary feature to represent crisp authenticity. He's serving you your dish fingerprintless. Besides, look how tight this community is! I've still only ever done like 2 or 3 window trades on this server to date. This is an island paradise, friends - there's no need to fear some kind of scammer running loose on the forums with enough balls and patients to collect two limiters and then make such a big show about them legitimately possessing 20,000 kills just to rip the buyer off with 0 kill limiters, (most likely) immediately getting them banned.

I'm pretty sure it's just a creative sale pitch.
Just saying...since everyone else seems to have already...that's my 2 cents. And if I had enough pds, I might have been bought by this, but now everyone's (including myself) kinda gone and made this thing a bit awkward so I say we lay off with our judgement and just let the guy sell his stuff!

I do agree with you to an extent, but it still doesn't make much sense. If he is legitimately looking to make a sale, why would he turn away from those who would be willing to dish out 35PD for an Adept?

It's not so much the sales pitch as it is the fact that he's so dead set on not unsealing them under any circumstance.

It doesn't make any sense to not have a "Hey, I'll just sell it to you as an ADEPT upon request since it would take a second to do so." option. He would make the same PD with virtually no extra effort.

If it was "Hey, unseal your own limiter or I will with a confirmed purchase!" that would be one thing, but the fact he won't be flexible on something that should be a non-issue (Unsealing a limiter that already has 20k kills) will turn a lot of people away.

So if it is just a sales pitch, the business model is incredibly poor.

I do agree with you to an extent, but it still doesn't make much sense. If he is legitimately looking to make a sale, why would he turn away from those who would be willing to dish out 35PD for an Adept?

It's not so much the sales pitch as it is the fact that he's so dead set on not unsealing them under any circumstance.

It doesn't make any sense to not have a "Hey, I'll just sell it to you as an ADEPT upon request since it would take a second to do so." option. He would make the same PD with virtually no extra effort.

If it was "Hey, unseal your own limiter or I will with a confirmed purchase!" that would be one thing, but the fact he won't be flexible on something that should be a non-issue (Unsealing a limiter that already has 20k kills) will turn a lot of people away.

So if it is just a sales pitch, the business model is incredibly poor.
He never said he was dead set on it. I'm sure if someone asked, he would unseal them. It's just a fun, creative thing and maybe he cares more about the fun of the idea than pedaling them off as fast as he can. This is just a game after all, and therefore so is the trading. He has the right to sell them in which ever way he wants and shouldn't have to worry about being hassled for it.
Took me two days to get it to 20000 kills in which I shall not do the effort to kill one more enemy with it. I'm stingy like that.
And yes, he did say this but it sounds more like a he's being facetious than serious.

Last edited:
Back