Roo's Sato shop(Open again!)

Roo

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Hello, I am looking to sell mind/power Satos. I am taking orders for both types of Sato mags(power/dex and mind). NOTE: From now on, please list whether you want mind or power Sato and list what stats you would like. The standard stats for both mags are 5/150/45/0 and 5/0/45/150. If you want something different than the standard stats, please let me know

Payment options:
PDs
PCs(1 PC=2 PDs)
Power Mats(4 power mats= 1 PD)
Mind Mats(5 mind mats=1 PD)
Luck Mats(1 luck mat=1 PD)
Hp Mats(2 Hp mats=1 PD)
Tp Mats(1 Tp mat=1 PD)
Def Mats(please don't pay with just def mats; 10 def mats=1 PD)
Eva Mats(please don't pay with just eva mats; 15 eva mats=1 PD)
Magic Rock Moolas(for a limited time only; Not sure on price so I'll say 5 PDs for 1)
Magic Rock Heartkey(you can get multiple mags for this)
V101 or V801
Centurion/Abilities

Price for the mags:
10 PDs or its equivalent(fully grown) or 5 PDs or its equivalent(lv 100)

Lv 100 Sato Colors(currently all power):
Purple
White x2
Yellow
Pink
Blue
Mint Green
Black

Ready Mags:
Pink Power Sato(5/150/45/0) T/E/P

Re: S>Power Satos

falkenjeff, he's selling LV200 Satos. Not accepting LV50 mag orders.

I'm not the best at making custom mags. LIke NDW said, I'm making lv 200 Satos. I don't really even care if they sell or not. If they don't, I will have 16 lovely Satos that I can keep/give away to teammates and friends along the way on this server.

Hey roo. I'd be willing to let go of a couple magic rocks for a sky blue sato. Well.. im not sure if cyan would match better... if you happen to have 2 I'd be sure to buy the better matching one. (Esp. If it has twins) If it helps, my ranger is RAcl and uses the light blue/white costume.

Nyte said:
Hey roo. I'd be willing to let go of a couple magic rocks for a sky blue sato. Well.. im not sure if cyan would match better... if you happen to have 2 I'd be sure to buy the better matching one. (Esp. If it has twins) If it helps, my ranger is RAcl and uses the light blue/white costume.

I will make both and I'll let you decide which you like better. Any specific stats or is 5/150/45/0 ok?

Long as it has twins. Actually it wouldn't hurt to check a white one out too if it isn't too much trouble.

Nyte said:
Long as it has twins. Actually it wouldn't hurt to check a white one out too if it isn't too much trouble.

I can do that too. I will make all 3 of the mags the standard 5/150/45/0 then.

Another thing roo. For another rock and 5 pd.. can you make a red one with 5/0/45/150? I know it says pow datos but.. just asking.

I can do that too. It might be an extra day or two for that one though.

Bump. All of the mags are now currently lv 100 Satos. The mags will stay at lv 100 unless an order is placed for them.

I would like one but I cannot promise when I can come up with the pds to pay you.

You can pay with the other payment options as well. What color and do you want any custom stats after lv 100?

Yes I could definitely do that. I'll meet you in game later.

Thanks for the trade, Skylar. Also thanks for finishing the details on your order psorocks25. I have edited the available colors section and added the ready mags section.

Re: Roo's Sato shop

Quick bump. I have a couple of Power Satos that I fully grew but I am not using if you want to buy them.

Opening this shop back up. I have a few lv 100 Power Satos. I can take orders for mind or power Satos.

Back