Roll back...? (Back from absence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harna

Pinkal Lame Magnet
Guildcard
Hello, I've just come back from a year's absence and I find my character vault to be... weird. I was definitely 100+ on my main character and 60+ on my alt but I come back to them being 41 and 6 respectively as well as missing a lot of items.

Not entirely sure what's happened but my login is Harna, if anything can be found out if something has been rolled back or reverted would be much appreciated <3

So, three things which could have happened here:

1) You're mistaking what you had on this server with another server.
2) You've got the wrong character bank selected in the launcher.
3) Your account was hacked.

I'd check your launcher character bank setting and make sure it's on the first slot.

As far as #1 and #3, can't really help you. But perhaps I'd recommend changing the password to your account?

If you cannot figure out what happened to your characters, I'm sorry for your loss, but we also don't do individual rollbacks or restores. See the disclaimer that you agreed to when you created an account here: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/disclaimer/ More specifically this section:

By playing on this server, you acknowledge this and understand that we will not be held accountable for any strange behavior, data loss, etc., you may experience while playing Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst on our server.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back