Returning Vet

Swolepatrol

Hey all,

A friend and I rerolled on Ephinea this morning! We leveled to the low 100s on the schthack server but once we found this community was bigger and more active we decided to switch. I had a few questions:

1) What's the quickest way to level? I was doing TTF up to dragon and just resetting. Is there a faster way?
2) Are the S-Rank weapons the best weapons in the game?

Thanks and hope to see you guys out there!

Welcome to Ephinea!

We have quests in the Maximum Attack category called Maximum Attack S in Episodes 1, 2, & 4. It's also available in One Person mode. You can still run boss rushing quests like TTF, Respective Tomorrow (RT), or Point of Disaster (POD), but wait there's more! Check out the Ephinea wiki to see what quests are available!

If you want to know more about S-Rank weapons, or ES weapons, then click that link for more information.

Hey all,

A friend and I rerolled on Ephinea this morning! We leveled to the low 100s on the schthack server but once we found this community was bigger and more active we decided to switch. I had a few questions:

1) What's the quickest way to level? I was doing TTF up to dragon and just resetting. Is there a faster way?
2) Are the S-Rank weapons the best weapons in the game?

Thanks and hope to see you guys out there!
*Winces at mention of our old home!* MOST if not All of us here are SCHTHACK Refugee/Survivors as well! VERY happy to see you and your friend have found your way here dear! And yes, as Brion-kun stated, Lots of EXP savy quests to choose from! Bare in mind however, every 4th week is %150 exp boost! So you might want to put your most zealous efforts to level grind on those times~! Just sayin'...=D! S-Ranks are STILL quite popular! Good Hunting! Stay Sane! Aaaaand Welcome Home! =3

Back