Returning to PSO - Veteran GC player looking for any old friends :)

Muffins

Hi there!

So I just decided to get back into PSO after so many years off, and looking to stay around this time for grinding and fun times!

I used to play a lot on the Gamecube when the servers were still up; if anyone remembers me from these characters I'd love to get back in touch and catch up:

- Zena - FOnewearl
- Malice - HUnewearl
- Katie - RAmarl
- Katia - FOmarl

I also used to play a lot of CARD with Malice - HUnewearl. If I remember correctly I was very decently ranked, but this is going back to like 2005-2007 when I was active.

Anyway, I've genned a few characters all with the username Muffins, and I'll be playing on the EU servers as I'm based in the UK. Looking forward to some TTF and stuff with you guys!

Hey hey muffins, welcome to Ephinea :)

I'd suggest playing on Fodra as it is the most populated ship if you want to make friends. I also played on GC though my hours were spent cmoding and battling 4 months after GC released.

Always good to meet other Episode 3 enthusiasts. Welcome to the server.

Welcome to Ephinea!

Hi there!

So I just decided to get back into PSO after so many years off, and looking to stay around this time for grinding and fun times!

I used to play a lot on the Gamecube when the servers were still up; if anyone remembers me from these characters I'd love to get back in touch and catch up:

- Zena - FOnewearl
- Malice - HUnewearl
- Katie - RAmarl
- Katia - FOmarl

I also used to play a lot of CARD with Malice - HUnewearl. If I remember correctly I was very decently ranked, but this is going back to like 2005-2007 when I was active.

Anyway, I've genned a few characters all with the username Muffins, and I'll be playing on the EU servers as I'm based in the UK. Looking forward to some TTF and stuff with you guys!
Eeeeeeeee! Another GCer returns to us! Welcome Home!!! Malice rings a warm bell with mew! =3. Mew had also stuck around til the end of SEGA Servers EP3 and retired with rank of "God" lol Hope to pounce Muffins soon! <3

I'd suggest playing on Fodra as it is the most populated ship if you want to make friends.

I'll do that when I'm not playing solo :) Figured I wouldn't get party play if I'm only lv15 lol

Eeeeeeeee! Another GCer returns to us! Welcome Home!!! Malice rings a warm bell with mew! =3. Mew had also stuck around til the end of SEGA Servers EP3 and retired with rank of "God" lol Hope to pounce Muffins soon! <3

Nice! I wonder if I have your guild card on my old GC files? Should I check?

Back