Returning Player

Welcome! I too played the original on Dreamcast and moved onto Gamecube from there. I even had the fabulous GC Keyboard Controller that came out at one time (not sure why this was a good idea, but I had to have it!). Hope you have fun and holler if you need help with anything.

Hello all!

First time playing since I last played back on the Dreamcast back in 2001 and I'm looking forward to a bit of nostalgia.

Regards,

Calv
EEEeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and looks over Calv-san carefully with a giggle~!* Yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster falls prey to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia' and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! You will find a majority of players here are also Dreamcast and Gamecubers....with a sprinkle of XBOX and PSOBB! You will be both amazed and a little solemn to find a few changes to your old DC rituals/habits. For one, not Everyone' can use Spread Needles or Heavens punishers or Yasmins or Grants or reverser or....or.....or.....yyyeah, things got specialized XD! But other than that, you'll find everything just where you left it or remembered, WITH PERKS! You're gonna Love it here! Mew is sure you'll have a lot of Console horror stories to share as well while you try shaking off any prior PSO PTSD as you get your mojo back! With that said,....Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too, luv! Welcome Home!! =3

Back