Returning Player

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Benehime, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Benehime

Benehime Member

Guildcard:
    Been allll over servers (mainly scht and ultima) since about 2011 so hopefully I'll recognise some people. But til then I'm Bene, main chars over the years have just been Bene and Benehime. Should be getting semi active again between uni work so will be down for runs (as long as that run needs an un-geared, massively underleveled racaseal >.>)

2. Friendlyfire

Friendlyfire Hail To the King baby!!

Guildcard:
    Heyvwelcone to the server i play a Hucast named Zeroblade i play on the first USA block alot if you see me in lobby talked to me and i help you when i can :)

Benehime and Harborer of Hope like this.
  3. Harborer of Hope

Harborer of Hope That Others May Live! Staff Member

EEEeeee!!! *POUNCES and looks over Bene-san carefully!* MOST if not All of us here are SCHT refugee/survivors too! We are also slowly assimewlating Ultima "Rescues" too~! So chances of you bumping into an old battle buddy are pretty high dear! And Don't sell yourself Short! We were ALL soft and squishy once! You may be underleveled....But some of our resident Angels ay has a few starter toys to surrender to keep you effective! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

4. Benehime

Benehime Member

Guildcard:
    Thank you I appreciate that

5. Benehime

Benehime Member

Guildcard:
    Dat Mew? I would love some toys haha, look forward to seeing you about

Harborer of Hope likes this.
  6. Harborer of Hope

Harborer of Hope That Others May Live! Staff Member

Yesh! Ish your Mew Mew~! <3

Benehime likes this.
  7. CARNAGE

CARNAGE MAXIMUM Staff Member

Guildcard:
    Welcome back to the wonderful planet of Ragol. In PSO we only take breaks or go on a sabbatical, we never quit the grind. I hope you enjoy your time back on the server.

beev and Harborer of Hope like this.