Returning player, new to Ephinea.

dwfitzgerald

Hi all!

Firstly, I'm absolutely overjoyed to be revisiting Ragol and I've had a blast so far reliving my childhood.

I've been playing almost entirely solo (unless helping my girlfriend and son level), and currently I have a level 20 RAmar, level appropriate weapons (Mechgun +9 is my go-to), and a level 50 Kataibha raised with a feeding plan on the forums.

I've been lucky and found 2 PDs so far, mostly I'm looking to trade them for a bit of a boost over the early Hard mode hump. If anyone has a fair trade proposal to help a new player get a better leg up, please let me know! It's been so long I'm not sure specifically what I'm asking for, so hoping for some kindness/patience in that regard.

I usually play any time during the window of 9:00am to 2:00pm, would love to group up with some folks as well!

Hi all!

Firstly, I'm absolutely overjoyed to be revisiting Ragol and I've had a blast so far reliving my childhood.

I've been playing almost entirely solo (unless helping my girlfriend and son level), and currently I have a level 20 RAmar, level appropriate weapons (Mechgun +9 is my go-to), and a level 50 Kataibha raised with a feeding plan on the forums.

I've been lucky and found 2 PDs so far, mostly I'm looking to trade them for a bit of a boost over the early Hard mode hump. If anyone has a fair trade proposal to help a new player get a better leg up, please let me know! It's been so long I'm not sure specifically what I'm asking for, so hoping for some kindness/patience in that regard.

I usually play any time during the window of 9:00am to 2:00pm, would love to group up with some folks as well!
WONDERFUL to has you AND Family here dear! The Family that PLAYS together.....STAYS together! Buuuuuuut, This post should be moved to the Introductions section, Dad~! <3! Welcome Home~! =3

Hi all!

Welcome back (to PSO) and (welcome to) the community!

Hi all!

Welcome! I have starter gear sets to help get you guys setup a bit on the server if you want a few. For your PDs I would recommend you get Heavenly Battles. Many people sell them myself included and they are usually 1 pd each. The best place to ask is in the ephinea discord server, in the trade channel. That is the best place to buy and sell. Other things you might want to start out with on a RA would be a no hit frozen shooter and spread needle, they usually go for a pd each also. Your welcome to hit me or anyone else in trade channel up and we'd be happy to help you out.

Have fun and happy gaming!

If you would like to have your levels boosted i can perhaps help you (free of charge). Next week is exp week which is quite conveinent seeing as you just joined. I would reccomend getting to ultimate as quickly as possible (the reason being is that the entire drop chart from normal-vh is basically completely garbage besides a couple exceptions) and just buying your staples n00bie gear as you collect more pds from just playing. And then settling on some sort of harder hunt for you to do (hopefully you have an id that has hunts that interest you).
Using efficient strats we can go from 1-80 in about 4 hours.
The only issue i see with us linking up is that we are on at very different times. Im usually on at 9pm+ PST

I'll have to join the Discord and look for some trades. :)

@SirLagsAlot I could do that time on Fridays and Saturdays potentially, but during the rest of the week I'm at work at that time. Would love to link up sometime!

Thanks for the kind greetings, everyone!

Back