Returning player, new here. Hi all!

4nd0r1n

Guildcard
I've put who knows how many hours into PSO over the years, on and off. First on GCN, then Schtserv PSOBB once I discovered it was a thing. I quit a few years ago due to issues with Scht, so I'm PSO proficient but perhaps a bit rusty. I found this server through a post on reddit in /r/patientgamers, had a look at the website, and was impressed. The people who run this really seem to know what they're doing! So I'm gonna give one of my biggest old favorites another try.

I'll go by 4nd. I mostly like to play hunters and forces, but as I believe techs are underpowered in vanilla PSO, I'll probably stick to hunters. I'm looking to join a team, I'm tired of mostly being a solo player. I'm playing normal mode because Sandbox sounds like it would kill my interest in the game, and Hardcore sounds like it would make me ragequit. But I would like to try the other modes sometime.

Thanks to everyone in the shoutbox who has been answering all my questions :cool:

I've put who knows how many hours into PSO over the years, on and off. First on GCN, then Schtserv PSOBB once I discovered it was a thing. I quit a few years ago due to issues with Scht, so I'm PSO proficient but perhaps a bit rusty. I found this server through a post on reddit in /r/patientgamers, had a look at the website, and was impressed. The people who run this really seem to know what they're doing! So I'm gonna give one of my biggest old favorites another try.

I'll go by 4nd. I mostly like to play hunters and forces, but as I believe techs are underpowered in vanilla PSO, I'll probably stick to hunters. I'm looking to join a team, I'm tired of mostly being a solo player. I'm playing normal mode because Sandbox sounds like it would kill my interest in the game, and Hardcore sounds like it would make me ragequit. But I would like to try the other modes sometime.

Thanks to everyone in the shoutbox who has been answering all my questions :cool:
*POUNCES and examines 4nd-san and examines closely!* Another Veteran hears the Nostalgic call to valor and returns to the fight! Looking forward to playing with you dear! oh....and WELCOME HOME! =3

Its always a welcome site to a returning player. If you see me on ask away and we could hunt together. My characters are at the bottom of my post.

Welcome! let me know if you ever make a hardcore character, it's a really fun mode :)

Play hardcore ragequit and then play more hardcore. Love is hate and hate is love. Why, because emotion!

Back