Returning Hunter looking for ppl to play/chat with

Guildcard
I haven't played in ages (Since DC/XB) and was really missing this game after trying out new genesis recently. How active is the community here? Any active groups willing to adopt this old hunter? Glad to see there's still some people out there playin and I'm excited to explore Ragol once again. Hope to meet some of you in-game! :p

I haven't played in ages (Since DC/XB) and was really missing this game after trying out new genesis recently. How active is the community here? Any active groups willing to adopt this old hunter? Glad to see there's still some people out there playin and I'm excited to explore Ragol once again. Hope to meet some of you in-game! :p
Eeeeeeeeee!! *Pounces and looks over Hilbert-San playfully~!* Aaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Yes, as a loved one had stated, we are a Very Active community aaand quite a few top tier teams would Love to adopt a grizzled old vet like yourself, dear! As an old console player (Editor's note: *paws at the vein on your temples popping at frequent mention of "old"* <3), you're gonna be surprised to find that just about everything you remember in game will be Right where you left it! Albeit, with less hassles and stress~! You're going to LOVE it here and you'll find moar than a few smiling warpainted scarred faces waiting to halp you regain your former glory! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome Home! =3!

Last edited:
Back