Returning Fan

Hanners

Hi! o/

I'm Hanners. I found Ephinia while researching how to get an emulator version of the gamecube PSO. I am really excited to find this!

PSO remains one of my favorite RPG's, and I crave going back to it often. I tried to play PSO2 on the Japanese Servers for a while, but it just doesn't have the same charm....so here I am!

I'll probably be playing alone until I get my footing again, but I'm eager to meet everyone. My toon will probably have the same name, so I may see you there!

^_^

Hi! o/

I'm Hanners. I found Ephinia while researching how to get an emulator version of the gamecube PSO. I am really excited to find this!

PSO remains one of my favorite RPG's, and I crave going back to it often. I tried to play PSO2 on the Japanese Servers for a while, but it just doesn't have the same charm....so here I am!

I'll probably be playing alone until I get my footing again, but I'm eager to meet everyone. My toon will probably have the same name, so I may see you there!

^_^
EEeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Hanners-san carefully!* Aaaand yet Another Old Guard Cuber falls victim to the Topless Sirens Song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! It's Wonderful you had found your way to us dear! It's Sad that something we ALL got so excited for...would just be missing the ONE thing we desperately craved and needed for 19 years! the "CHARM" that was once PSO...Yes, PSO2 is GORGEOUS! But even with all the eye and ear candy thrown at us...it just doesn't 'feel' like...Home. BOOBY Jiggle Physics be Damned~! XD! Well.....now that you're here...*picks you up....dusts you off* As for that "Playing Alone" nonsense, *Turns you around to a sea of smiling, war painted, and scarred faces anxious to give you whatever halp we can to get your Mojo flowing again~! * Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Hanners-san~! Welcome Home! =3

*bows respectfully, then* I appreciate the warm welcome : D. I'm looking forward to meeting new folks and getting back into it! Yes, the charm just isnt the same for PS02. It's good to hear there are others who feel the same way and keep missing this game. I've resolved some technical issues and am logging on! See you in game!

*bows respectfully, then* I appreciate the warm welcome : D. I'm looking forward to meeting new folks and getting back into it! Yes, the charm just isnt the same for PS02. It's good to hear there are others who feel the same way and keep missing this game. I've resolved some technical issues and am logging on! See you in game!
Mew'll be on in about 50 minutes~! Just keep an eye out for a Nurse by the name of "Mercy!" <3

Back