Returner

Caboozles

Guildcard
Hiya, been playing PSO for ages, but got sick of Schthack and Ultima was fine, but I wanted a return to base exp. I also liked some of the things this server had, so decided to give it a try.

That being said, how hard are Panther Spirits to acquire on this server? I love the Panzer Tail, and want to be able to at least acquire one relatively soon.

Either way, hope to see some of you guys around!

Hiya, been playing PSO for ages, but got sick of Schthack and Ultima was fine, but I wanted a return to base exp. I also liked some of the things this server had, so decided to give it a try.

That being said, how hard are Panther Spirits to acquire on this server? I love the Panzer Tail, and want to be able to at least acquire one relatively soon.

Either way, hope to see some of you guys around!
*POUNCES and examines!* Most if not All of us are SCHT refugees and our Ultima rescues population is growing as well. Wonderful to see passionate players returning for the right reasons...Honor! Looking forward to pouncing and playing with you Caboozies! Panzer spirit cells are not too rare considering the holiday events made them popular too. Granted not as popular as Elenor mags lol. You'll find a few ppl with cells waiting on loving homes. Mew herself can't see a night go by without wearing her precious Tail! <3 With that said..... Welcome Home! =3

Henlo person! If you love puns and random conversations, Mayu is the go-to.
Welcome to Ephinea! n.n

1. Henlo person! If you love puns and random conversations, Mayu is the go-to.
Welcome to Ephinea! n.n
Such things are punacceptable!

You'll find a few ppl with cells waiting on loving homes. Mew herself can't see a night go by without wearing her precious Tail! <3 With that said..... Welcome Home! =3
Perfect! Time to farm some PDs up!

Welcome to the best server ;)
Thanks. Appreciate the welcome so far!

Back