Return to Ragol: A GameCube Romhack of Episode 1&2

thegmk

Thegmk#5690
Guildcard
Hi everyone!

(If this kind of post is not allowed, please let me know @Matt @Ender etc).

I quit back in September due to real life taking more of my mental energy, but I am here today to tell you about a game project I've been slowly developing.

I will be releasing a GameCube Romhack of PSO Episode 1 & 2 in the very near future! This will come with many changes to existing gear and more solo friendly drop charts. The goal of this game is to play offline single player and actually find good and useful items along your journey! If you want to play this online, please use your own newserv server and do not play this on existing private servers!

Below is a link to my most recent Reddit post, where I will be streaming what the game will look like when starting a brand new character.

I have also posted 8 major updates to Reddit as well, so if you have any questions, please check out my profile and previous posts!

Looking forward to seeing you all in stream!

Hi everyone!

(If this kind of post is not allowed, please let me know @Matt @Ender etc).

I quit back in September due to real life taking more of my mental energy, but I am here today to tell you about a game project I've been slowly developing.

I will be releasing a GameCube Romhack of PSO Episode 1 & 2 in the very near future! This will come with many changes to existing gear and more solo friendly drop charts. The goal of this game is to play offline single player and actually find good and useful items along your journey! If you want to play this online, please use your own newserv server and do not play this on existing private servers!

Below is a link to my most recent Reddit post, where I will be streaming what the game will look like when starting a brand new character.

I have also posted 8 major updates to Reddit as well, so if you have any questions, please check out my profile and previous posts!

Looking forward to seeing you all in stream!

When mew Saw your Iconic Forums Avatar, she SQUEALED that "thought HE quit!???" Wunderful seeing you still active and purrsuing other endeavors, luv! =3

When mew Saw your Iconic Forums Avatar, she SQUEALED that "thought HE quit!???" Wunderful seeing you still active and purrsuing other endeavors, luv! =3
You've always been such a bright and warm light, Mew! Thank you for your support. :)

Back