Return after 24 years

hayward

Member
Guildcard
42155500
Hi everyone. After seeing a youtube video of people PSO this Thursday I shocked to discover this game was still active and a PC version was available. Lasted played on the dreamcast and other than the hackers freezing my game I had some great memories of it, logging over 200 hours. Its been amazing coming back. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. All the guide and resources are incredible. Wished I'd found this PC version sooner. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
 
Hi everyone. After seeing a youtube video of people PSO this Thursday I shocked to discover this game was still active and a PC version was available. Lasted played on the dreamcast and other than the hackers freezing my game I had some great memories of it, logging over 200 hours. Its been amazing coming back. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. All the guide and resources are incredible. Wished I'd found this PC version sooner. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Will give you a proper POUNCE later, when mew gets home from out of town later today! But, in the meantime...Welcome HOME!
 
I like seeing old-time PSO Players returning to the PSO Retrospectors! I missed out on the Dreamcast Hype, but I was a GameCube guy when I picked up PSO Ep. 1 & 2 that my brother bought me to play! I still remember that, offline, I was alone but not discouraged as I soloed through playthroughs and got ready for Hard! Those were the times that I discovered Rare Drops!
Anyway, welcome back to the PSO Gaming! And also welcome to Ephinea PSO!
 
Learning so much, wish I had all this back then. Hitting the grind to level up. Hope to see everyone out there. My games will be name Hayward if anyone wants to join. Thanks
Now then.... *SQUEALS Happily and POUNCES the Hayward-san wiff a warm giggle while examining you!* Yes, Oddly a LOT of people are stumbling over recent Youtube videos and looking at recording dates and are gasping! Usually it starts with "W....wait a sec....Can't be...That was YESTERDAY!??". Then they do a little Google search and they end up......~HERE~! And also yes, the Moar you dive into the How-tos and game hints, the moar you realize even after being away from PSO for 24+ years...it still feels like first hour you logged on~! Let the world have their little Eye Cady over the Top graphics hyper games that bombard our senses with light and magic and blood and violence and Bouncing boobies....PSO has what NONE of them does! .....CHARM! Looking forward to Pouncing and playing wiff you, too! OH! and again, Welcome HOME~!
 
Back
Top