Restricted gear, and what classes could cover all equips?

jcorb

So, I vaguely remember certain items only being usable by certain genders or races. I don’t recall any being restricted to a specific class, although perhaps there is?

I’m just kind of curious what all such restricted gear exists, as I’m hoping that might help me nail down which four classes I want to actually have. My knee jerk thought is that HUcast, RAmar, FOnewm and FOnewearl would probably cover most of the bases. Although I might be inclined to swap out that last one for FOmarl, just for the sake of making her pure “support”?

Heart of Poumn, Nei's Claw, and Kroe's Sweater are only equippable by HUnewearl.

Mother Garb, Mother Garb+, and Smoking Plate are only equippable by FOnewm, but you have that covered.

With just those four classes, you'd also miss out on usage of Flapjack Flapper, Handgun: Milla, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

Hope this helps!

So, I vaguely remember certain items only being usable by certain genders or races. I don’t recall any being restricted to a specific class, although perhaps there is?

I’m just kind of curious what all such restricted gear exists, as I’m hoping that might help me nail down which four classes I want to actually have. My knee jerk thought is that HUcast, RAmar, FOnewm and FOnewearl would probably cover most of the bases. Although I might be inclined to swap out that last one for FOmarl, just for the sake of making her pure “support”?
*Ears perk at hearing....* "making her pure “support”?" <3!

Oh wow, there’s way more than I realized!

So, judging from the replies… I guess technically, HUnewearl, RAcast, FOmarl and FOnewm would cover the bases and technically allow you to equip every item in the game?

Ah wow, there’s apparently way more items than I realized!

So… it’s kind of sounding like technically, no combination of only four characters are able to equip EVERY item, then?

I guess that does make things simpler, if that’s the case!

Back