Reliving the good ol' days.

Suzaku

Guildcard
Hey there everyone, Suzaku here. Been playing PSO since it came out on Dreamcast back in 2000, back when the entire games population was the ENTIRE WORLD (6,000,000,000). Shitty reference to the original commercial. Back then it was a big deal.

Anyways, I joined this server with a long time friend of mine, DreXxiN if any of you know/heard of him. I actually met him on PSO GC back in the day. Anyways, Just a shitty low level Greenill RAmar scrubbing it up cause this ID apparently sucks, but if you ever see me in game, be sure to say hello!

I'm also a partnered streamer on twitch if that means anything. You can check out my channel here: https://www.twitch.tv/suzaku0089 if you fancy watching streams and/or PSO that is.

Hope to see you all in game. Currently looking for friends and people to hang out with. Cheers!

Welcome back to PSO. Always nice to see fellow Dreamcast PSO players on here.

Welcome to Ephinea!

DreXxiN is an old friend of mine from PSO-World and PSU back in the day.

Also, it's good to see a fellow Twitch streamer. I stream PSO as well.

Wish I could get a partnership with Twitch one day...

Welcome. Its great to see another player streaming PSO. It definitely doesn't get enough love. I'll be checking in on your streams.

Also regarding the intro video. PSOBB initially has some weak sauce slideshow for an intro. Its even worst than the dreamcast intro. So we changed the client to play the episode 4 video that Sega released when episode 4 was released. (I have contacted Sega regarding obtaining an higher resolution video but surprise surprise no response from Sega).

Welcome to Ephinea!

DreXxiN is an old friend of mine from PSO-World and PSU back in the day.

Also, it's good to see a fellow Twitch streamer. I stream PSO as well.

Wish I could get a partnership with Twitch one day...

Partnership is really hard nowadays. You literally have to treat it like a job, and make fire without materials to make fire with. But if you need tips or pointers, I'm happy to help.

Welcome. Its great to see another player streaming PSO. It definitely doesn't get enough love. I'll be checking in on your streams.

Also regarding the intro video. PSOBB initially has some weak sauce slideshow for an intro. Its even worst than the dreamcast intro. So we changed the client to play the episode 4 video that Sega released when episode 4 was released. (I have contacted Sega regarding obtaining an higher resolution video but surprise surprise no response from Sega).

Hey man, that EP 4 intro vid was HYPE! That didn't play back on scht if I remember. so I was like UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ TECHNO YEAH.

Welcome back to PSO. Always nice to see fellow Dreamcast PSO players on here.

I responded to your PM! But yeah to reiterate I used Suzaku (with 4 spaces, GREENILL HYYYYPE) on GC, not dreamcast. :)

Also my streams live now if anyone wants to watch. Not doing much besides raising a low level mag. I wanna level though! :)

Hey there everyone, Suzaku here. Been playing PSO since it came out on Dreamcast back in 2000, back when the entire games population was the ENTIRE WORLD (6,000,000,000). Shitty reference to the original commercial. Back then it was a big deal.

Anyways, I joined this server with a long time friend of mine, DreXxiN if any of you know/heard of him. I actually met him on PSO GC back in the day. Anyways, Just a shitty low level Greenill RAmar scrubbing it up cause this ID apparently sucks, but if you ever see me in game, be sure to say hello!

I'm also a partnered streamer on twitch if that means anything. You can check out my channel here: https://www.twitch.tv/suzaku0089 if you fancy watching streams and/or PSO that is.

Hope to see you all in game. Currently looking for friends and people to hang out with. Cheers!
Suzaku-kuuuuuun! *GLOMPS and sniffs all over!* <3 <3

Hey welcome to Ephinea and all that junk! Hope you enjoy the community and your time here mate! If I join your room sorry for screwing up in advance!

1000 BEATS A DAY 365 DAYS A YEAR
THE DOOR TO THE FUTURE,
THE DOOR TO FREEDOM

that commercial is amazing

Reactions: Mad
Welcome! There's not enough Greenils on this server!

Pretty sure cause our drop rates suck here. LOL

Suzaku-kuuuuuun! *GLOMPS and sniffs all over!* <3 <3

Haha, hey there Mew. Glad to see you're still part of the PSO community. :)

1000 BEATS A DAY 365 DAYS A YEAR
THE DOOR TO THE FUTURE,
THE DOOR TO FREEDOM

that commercial is amazing

"In the year 2000... SEGA said they would create a new world... in that virtual world... THE INTERNET." Yeah, it's a pretty big deal.

When mew had First seen DreX-kun in lobby, she made a Beeline to Glomp! <3!

Last edited:
Hiya Suzaku I hope you will not forever remember me as the noob who shot you when Falz had control of you :( Loved playing with you and hope to more soon.

Normally mew reserves a retort for ppl wiff itchy fingers at Falz Possession... "Trigger Happy ZEALOTS!!!..." Yay for Dolls! X3!

I will always be that for you, won't I? Even if become a Legendary Ephinea Warrior, I'll will always be the noob that noobed it up at Falz when we were kids.

Back