Red Spread Needle patch. Help.

Nyte

Booma-Rang!
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Help a dummy apply this AFP patch? This seems easy as pie, but my S-Needle remains purple, i'm at my wit's end.

I mean, with AFSManager you just load up ItemtextureEP4.afs and then apply the patch then save, right? Well then, why isn't it working?

I also tried putting ItemtextureEP4.afs on my desktop then applying, then moving it back, then saving but no dice there either. What am I missing?

I checked the AFP patch Red Spread Needle - by Vex and turns out the problem you have is that the afp file is just the original texture, it has no red anywhere.

@XiCwoodXi These 2 contain all the texture mods and model swaps I play with. Remember to back up in case you want to revert. As you can see here, you can thank @Soly for the red spread needle working. Cheers!

Attachments

• data.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
@redDEAD yeah just drop them in your "data" folder and overwrite (don't forget to backup the original files so you can revert. simply right click, rename and add "old" to the end of the original filename to backup if you don't know how. ) and presto. you'll get this cool red SN and a red lego frozen shooter, glide divine is a samba maraca, any arms is now a meteor smash. perfect for any character with a red costume.

Although... every other character will be wielding the same modded textures on your screen, but not on theirs.

I also have a green racast skin in there somewhere that requires you to use a certian head for it to look right (the pizza tray head iirc) looks cool but prob not with the red weps.

Last edited:
Back