Recommended Humar Gear ? (Vhard)

678saintglock

Guildcard
I’m getting wrecked at lvl 75 on Vhard I’m pretty new to the game so idk much about how to optimize but I’m trying to figure out what’s the best gear that I can obtain as of right now. I’ve been using a Dragon Slayer for crowd control but I feel like there’s a better option so I haven’t grinded it too much. Mainly I’m trying to find something that can tide me over until I can do Ultimate and find some of the gear I really want

It's good to have a gun one with hit if you can find it. Guns make the big single target enemies easier to kill. A combination of slicer weapons and swords help. I recommend using a partisan at lower level even though they are weaker then swords, they have better range. Look out for any weapons that may contain a demon or hell special because those are good for ep1 at least. Being a humar is hard starting out and if things get too diffcult for you I would recommend a different class, ranger classes make great starting characters plus it's not that hard to get decent gear for them. Humar in general is a hard class to master but of course it's your choice. Just giving you some advice from a pso player who has been there and done that. :)

I like hp steal effects on swords, like Last Survier, makes for longer outings

I also ussally always have power/dex mag missing sucks
I like mech guns, helps having some dex off the mag

Devil Battle help to increases attack speed

Last edited:
Back