Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

cool drop

5468f7feaf.jpg

With some help from the friendly players here, and help from my own team, I've made my RAcaseal's mag (at least to level 50)

GLJWnan.jpg

vocfk9E.jpg

Out of curiosity how many runs did you do for sjs hunt? I did quite a bit but think I gave up too early. Maybe I should start again sometime.

Out of curiosity how many runs did you do for sjs hunt? I did quite a bit but think I gave up too early. Maybe I should start again sometime.

My Kill Counter addon on the left says 15237 Gi Gues. I installed this addon near the end of the July HBR (after grinding Skyly PW1 and mostly Skyly PW4) and lost a few hundred on the counter when I forgot to backup my Ephinea directory at one point. So I definitely killed more. Almost all of these with at least one of +25% DAR or +25% RDR, and a good chunk had the summer event boosts (+30% RDR).

Last edited:
My Kill Counter addon on the left says 15237 Gi Gues. I installed this addon near the end of the July HBR and lost a few hundred on the counter when I forgot to backup my Ephinea directory at one point. So I definitely killed more. Almost all of these with at least one of +25% DAR or +25% RDR, and a good chunk had the summer event boosts (+30% RDR).
RNGezus wasn't kind you to either, but around 50% less of a fucking dick head to you than me.

Either way, congratulations @Ender! Welcome to the J-Sword club =)

Back