Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

I started hunting Heaven Striker a couple days ago and found one on day 2!

full

full

Stats on the first HS I got (which I bought) is 0/0/15/0. Stats on this one I found is 25/0/35/0. Although I won't stop hunting them cuz I want one with hit, this one is a pretty decent find and a straight upgrade to my old HS. :>

If you use a Striker Unit Mag with a HS, you can use Divine Punishment special for even beats (2xx, 4xx, 6xx, 8xx and i think 0xx also). Every 100 beats lasts for around 2 hours so you can have fun raining destruction in ep4 since that's really the only episode where Divine Punishment does passable damage (with max MST Ramarl).

Nice. My old HS on Scht had N, D, and 35H. Memories :)

I finally found my RAmar's HS. It only has 30 A. Beast. It took me about 70 runs of LMB and I also did many "mini" runs when I didn't have a party. I probably killed enough Ba Bootas to find at least 4 of them, but I always have bad luck.

About that 10K kill count with Lame to enable possible drop of Excalibur... Is it attached to the weapon so you can pass it around between your characters?

About that 10K kill count with Lame to enable possible drop of Excalibur... Is it attached to the weapon so you can pass it around between your characters?
about 10k kill count on a Lame it will turn into an excal by the use feature. also you can pass it around between toons. not one character specific

Well finally made it to 200 on a char. Pearl my 200 RAmarl is my very first 200 toon. So did the traditional route of doing it on TTF for that chance at RR. Sadly no one got one. But my time here on ephinea for the 2 months id say ive been on this server has been great. Being on short term i had a lot free time but this is an accomplishment for me. Thank you @Ade, @Roo, @Caustify. For joining me
jfI569K.jpg

ill be posting the video later when i can get it uploaded ha
also like to add She only has 357;02 hours played

Last edited:
Back