Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Merry Xmas/Happy Holidays everyone! I finally hit level 180+ and was able to equip my Red Ring and apply my Rose Paint over it!

Goals/Achievements hit this year:
-Got to Lvl 180 and acquired RR w/ rose paint!
-10k+ Team Points/1st in Team Ranking (Team Monolith!)
-Found a Calibur w/ 80h!
-Excal w/ 30h
-SoF w/ 25h
-BKB w/ 30h
-4 Slot Sweetheart!
-Acquired over 300 PDs!
-Made a bunch of lobby skins!(You can check them out here!)

Had a bunch of fun this year playing! Excited to go into the next year and hit 200 soon and work on a bunch more skins for Ephinea!
Happy Hunting everyone!

psome.png

Since I got this game on Gamecube back in 2001 or 2002 I've never legitimately* got a character to 200. I've had a bunch of characters get past 100 before I lost interest and stopped playing.
And after getting to 199 earlier in the summer I figured it was time to reach the coveted max level at last.

*I used Action Replay back on the GC to get a bunch of characters to 200, and with Ephinea's godsend EXP boost weeks you could argue I STILL haven't gotten a REAL level 200, but I'm going to count it.

Attachments

• pso133485331888780957.png
    pso133485331888780957.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 22
Since I got this game on Gamecube back in 2001 or 2002 I've never legitimately* got a character to 200. I've had a bunch of characters get past 100 before I lost interest and stopped playing.
And after getting to 199 earlier in the summer I figured it was time to reach the coveted max level at last.

*I used Action Replay back on the GC to get a bunch of characters to 200, and with Ephinea's godsend EXP boost weeks you could argue I STILL haven't gotten a REAL level 200, but I'm going to count it.
Congratulations!

While I aim to play legit, I'll take all the exp boosts I can. Don't know how I'd hit 200 otherwise. Adding all the exp from my DC and GC characters would still not get me enough exp for one 200. Yesterday is now 180 so I'm nearly half way there on Ephinea.

It's finally finished. I don't even remember what year I started doing this in.
Originally split them into ND and AM forgetting that things could have 3 attributes on them.
So a small 20PD mess up. But man, do they feel nice!
MR.100.NAD.pngMR.100.M.png

Wat happens once pass this level ? Are there any new features on Ephinea ? Are moderators planning something special ^w^ ?

Wat happens once pass this level ? Are there any new features on Ephinea ? Are moderators planning something special ^w^ ?
I think we wipe and start again, but aim for a faster 1 billion kill time.

KIDDING! (I know the word “wipe” is traumatizing for some so I had to people, so just want to make sure you know I am only joking. :’))

Wow, maybe not a huge deal to some people but this is a huge drop for me after only being on the server for ~2 weeks. Torn about whether I should keep it or auction it to get some other much needed upgrades.
I've played here for years and that's still a big deal, so huge CG. I'd personally keep it if you play RAnger even a bit. It's the kind of weapon you'll get use out of for years, if you find a better or equal hit one you can turn one of them into a Snow Queen, so you have a lot of buffer room for the time you can enjoy this great item before its obsolete, if ever.

I also caught your banner:1704305337079.png

I just joined a CF4-Viri, I thought, heh, it was going to be just a "normal" run.
OH was I wrong. I have never seen this many drops. O_O

7 PDs, 2 Presents, 3 Final Impacts, Gratia, Rage D'ame, Flame Visit!!!

Thanks for having along on this fantastic run! WOWWEEE!!

pso133488007722438043.pngpso133488007797906885.png

Wow, maybe not a huge deal to some people but this is a huge drop for me after only being on the server for ~2 weeks. Torn about whether I should keep it or auction it to get some other much needed upgrades.

Thats a hell of a find, unless your name is @Spuz you may never see another one with such a high hit, at least not anytime soon...but honestly, if i was only 2 weeks in, i would sell it too, even if i was RA only, its gonna go a lonnnng ways in gearing you up. Think someone bid a 30 hit FS in your auction, that'll suit you just fine.

Back