Rare enemy question + some other stuff

Orancube

Hey guys,

New here and just got my first char to 80. (Although I'm getting absolutely destroyed). I used to play on GC and remember using the telepipe trick to get some good in slot items. Afaik this doesn't work online. I never played online before this, so how do people farm rare enemies here? Are there any good quests?

Also I'm raising a mind mag for a force alt, and I was wondering what the cheapest mag cell is (or one that's easy to get). Since the feeding chart is much better.

I also found a photon crystal that I can use in a quest to get some items, is there a guide on that or anything?

Thanks ^^

1.) Play quests with the most of said rare enemy. Example: Hildebear E2, you would play ma2v2 up to a certain room, /lobby and repeat until one shows up as a torr. A monster finding Guide can be useful for this, though it's just a basis as any custom quests are not really featured so sometimes it's just easier to ask people/in discord.

2.) I would suggest cell of 502, it's free to obtain yourself and is easy to do so. Not to mention whilst being Free you can use it to make Soniti one of the best mags for triggers (aka 3x invincibility @50% chance.). It also looks pretty cool. The only downside is you need to raise a mag to 100 to use this cell, and ensure you don't accidentally evolve a 4th stage rare mag at 100.

This video shows you the steps to follow:
Just make sure to do it in hard or above (so you need to be lvl 20+)

If you're looking for a lvl 50 cell that is cheap/easy to get; Rappys Beak is pretty undesired. You can probably get one of these free or super cheap like 0.5 of a pd (throw them some meseta or w/e). Can hunt that easily too in normal & hard by slaughtering sand rappies. (Just make ma4c normal Any ID, kill the 2 Rappy waves [2 spawns of 6] and then /lobby, remake)

3.) BPD1 Guide & BPD2 Guide & Drop Charts. You can also use Photon Cystals to add hit % to enemy parts.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info!
Is there a guide online somewhere that has the best quest per enemy?

I'm guessing you can only get one cell per character from that quest?

That monster finding guide is currently the only option we have. And atm there isn't a huge amount of custom quests, it's best to ask people if your unsure what to hunt.

I edited the post a few times to add bits, so you probably saw it as I was editing (thus missed it). Np

1.) Play quests with the most of said rare enemy. Example: Hildebear E2, you would play ma2v2 up to a certain room, /lobby and repeat until one shows up as a torr. A monster finding Guide can be useful for this, though it's just a basis as any custom quests are not really featured so sometimes it's just easier to ask people/in discord.

2.) I would suggest cell of 502, it's free to obtain yourself and is easy to do so. Not to mention whilst being Free you can use it to make Soniti one of the best mags for triggers (aka 3x invincibility @50% chance.). It also looks pretty cool. The only downside is you need to raise a mag to 100 to use this cell, and ensure you don't accidentally evolve a 4th stage rare mag at 100.

This video shows you the steps to follow:
Just make sure to do it in hard or above (so you need to be lvl 20+)

If you're looking for a lvl 50 cell that is cheap/easy to get; Rappys Beak is pretty undesired. You can probably get one of these free or super cheap like 0.5 of a pd (throw them some meseta or w/e). Can hunt that easily too in normal & hard by slaughtering sand rappies. (Just make ma4c normal Any ID, kill the 2 Rappy waves [2 spawns of 6] and then /lobby, remake)

3.) BPD1 Guide & BPD2 Guide & Drop Charts. You can also use Photon Cystals to add hit % to enemy parts.
How is it possibru to get cell of mag 502 from that AOL Cup quest when it's not available on ephinea? Or am I missing something?

Episode 1 > Solo only > AOL CUP -Sunset Base-

Back