Ranged character crashing

Serpp

Hello all, I'm running into an issue that popped up recently.

I created a new character RaMar I took a mission with KIREEK and upon reaching the first of the mobs in that mission, it crashed.

I loaded it up again, and same result. So, I uninstalled and re-installed, same thing happened. So I tried it with my RaCast whom is higher leveled, I did not accept a mission, after the lobby, I went straight into the forest, and again, first set of mobs crashed.

What am I missing? (Besides THE most awesome game)

Ephinea FAQ said:
  • Q. My game crashes when I shoot a gun or when someone in the party performs a Photon Blast.
    A. Change your Windows Operating System’s Data Execution Prevention settings. You can find your current setting by going to the Windows Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> “Performance” Settings -> “Data Execution Prevention” tab.

Select “Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only” or add an exception for Ephinea’s PsoBB.exe

Thank you for the quick reply, I did not mention that I did turn on DEP and added psobb.exe, and I tried with it off. I also turned off Wendows Defender that was giving those false positives. Sorry I did not include all of the measures that I have tried, but that is the extent of everything I have tried.

Thank you Ryan

I feel like such an idiot, I changed the DEP settings, but I did NOT restart my computer.

I just changed the DEP setting AND restarted my computer and it's perfect!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!

Back