Random media dump

rofl, its like that Kirby gif I posted on my profile post. Stuck watching on the outside.

N20yVg9.jpg

What I find great about this, is in a twist of fate we've come to a point where everyone will claim this on anyone nowadays for not thinking in their way.

Feel so good since yesterday. So as the beautiful weather outside. But one last random post. :p ^_^
So amused when sister shared this long time ago. Waaaahaha... XD XD

I remember coming across the Youtube channel Wisecrack a long time ago. Back when it was Thug Notes exclusive. It's grown quite a bit since then. Basically it's a philosophy channel. Looking deeper into books, movies, and TV shows to find some meaning in them. I've always been a sucker for this stuff. Be aware though. A solid amount of the content alludes to existentialism, nihilism, absurdism. If you're one to take a step back and laugh a bit at the feeling of meaningless existence then I think you'll be well suited for the material. If you're one to feel sad and lonely at the thought of nihilism then I advise you not to look into the channel. No offense to anyone, you are free to believe in what you believe. I just didn't want anyone to be surprised by what the channel offers.

I prefer the book reviews myself but I figure most people like Rick & Morty so why not link a video on the show's philosophy.

Last edited:
Boy, if you tried this in ANY HOUSEHOLD in my neighborhood when I was younger, this kids ass woulda been redder than a baboons.

https://twitter.com/WORLDSTAR/status/823721033828040706
"fuck that, it's my money"

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sheeit

Yoooooooooo. I would've gotten killed if I cursed at my mother like that. American kids are crazy.

Back