Random Attack Xrd Episode 2 added

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
A new quest by Namakemono, "Random Attack Xrd", was added to Episode 2's Extermination category.

Episode 1's version has been up for some time, but Episode 2's version is brand new.

We hope you will enjoy the quest!

Thank you, Namakemono, and the players!

Nope. The first one did? I don't think it does here... Haha.

yeah the first one gives out dsr tickets, I think it's 3 per run on ultimate? maybe it's 5??

Yeah, the first one pays out 3 DSR tickets per run on Ult mode. Also, if you get one of the rare maps, you get a random material from Irene.

Any chance to have a similar implementation on Ep2? Or did the quest maker not include that originally?

Either way, bigtime thanks for uploading this!

Any plans for an Ep4 Random? :D (no rush, just wondering)

Ooooh man! I can't wait!

Does this one also pay out DSR Tickets? :O
yeah the first one gives out dsr tickets, I think it's 3 per run on ultimate? maybe it's 5??
I'm actually not even high enough level on the server to complete Xrd on Ultimate, so I never found out. I heard most of the quests were edited anyway. But I feel like Ep2's version has a big enough reward as is...
Yeah, the first one pays out 3 DSR tickets per run on Ult mode. Also, if you get one of the rare maps, you get a random material from Irene.

Any chance to have a similar implementation on Ep2? Or did the quest maker not include that originally?

Either way, bigtime thanks for uploading this!

Any plans for an Ep4 Random? :D (no rush, just wondering)
Ahahahah, oh man... I hate Episode 4. Come to think of it, I never made a single Ep4 quest ever. Yeah, uh... Don't get your hopes high. Unfortunately, Episode 4 is not nearly as diverse enough as Ep1 and Ep2 to even have a Random Attack. The BEST I could do is have different mob counts of certain types for each "path". But you never know, I might come through all of a sudden with a new quest idea that's featured in Episode 4, but... Don't get your hopes high.

w0w cool quest i got rekt

Back