Ragol 2: Nostalgia Boogaloo

As a loner kid with a second-hand XBox and two controllers, PSO EP. 1&2, Timesplitters 2, and MechAssault were my go-to games.

I would spend hours and hours exploring the quiet serenity of Ragol's forests and caves; test my mettle in Pioneer 2's VR Labrynths, and violently sweat while trying to tackle Dark Falz.

I missed it, and just as I was looking for a way to re-live it, I found Ephinea. As an awkward person, I'll likely spend most of my time lurking the forums and playing through the base game on the least populated ships.

I just wanted to say, Thank you.

As a loner kid with a second-hand XBox and two controllers, PSO EP. 1&2, Timesplitters 2, and MechAssault were my go-to games.

I would spend hours and hours exploring the quiet serenity of Ragol's forests and caves; test my mettle in Pioneer 2's VR Labrynths, and violently sweat while trying to tackle Dark Falz.

I missed it, and just as I was looking for a way to re-live it, I found Ephinea. As an awkward person, I'll likely spend most of my time lurking the forums and playing through the base game on the least populated ships.

I just wanted to say, Thank you.
EEEEEeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines the rathi-san closer than usual~!* OOoooh, and yet another Old Guard XBOXER has fallen victim to the topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up on our little tribe's shore! *Hovers and lingers about rathies-san with a fanged grin* "Awkward" isn't as ostracizing of a word as you think here, luv! It prolly means you have hidden scars or wings never unfurled to its fullest? BAH! You'll fit right in around here~! DON'T limit yourself to simply haunting lesser populated ships! It won't save you anyway...mew'll FIND YOU and drag you kicking and screaming into the warm embrace of fellow 'awkward and overlooked' warriors who turned into 'pillars' of what this community is known for, Worldwide~!! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you~! Welcome HOME~! =3

Back