Ragnar few words to say :)

lewisa38111

im no professional on this game buy in my younger days with old friends and there friends I first saw this game something got my attention and it has allways been apart of me since those days are gone and so are my friends who played but im looking to play with anyone who would take a noob likeme under their wing

im not the smartest person my spelling is horrible and my grammar is non existent
left school at a stupidly young age but I managed to find my self a well paying job and live my life how I see fit some times I may not make sense but please don't judge me if you saw me in life you really would not guess me as a pso lover im what some people in england would call chavvy :s oh well
but if you can be nice to e ill be forever nice to you
im Ragnar pleased to meet everyone :)

would also like to add a big thankyou to jafet777 for tips tricks and guidance since starting to play again :)
Wonderful to hear that someone eles who had been away for so long has heard the seductive Siren call of nostalgia and has washed up on our little tribe's shore! Yes, Jafet-kun is indeed one of our resident guardian angels and hearing how you are already comfy here speaks volumes in itself. Your friends may be gone...your young time lost...but as you look around you will find yourself 'Seeing' with the same 'young eyes' in wonderment as you had ages ago...lost friends now replaced with new smiles and un-judging hands (or Paws =3) reaching out to pick you up off the floor. Grammar and speech quirks aside, There's a lot for you to catch up with...So Get To Work! Cheers Luv! Welcome Home! =3

Back