RAcast reset to fresh character status after using Dressing Room. (Semi-urgent)

Mizalie

Cybervermin
Basically, went into Dressing Room on my RAcast, thinking I'd change outfit. Stuck with what I had. Loaded the ship list. Clicked Fodra. Got disconnected trying to connect to it (Error 100: There is no connection available). Logged back in. RAcast is now a fresh character.

Require a rollback on it. Badly. Very fucking badly. Please and thank you.

GC: 42001027
Character: Miz-71 (Slot 04)
Time of incident: December 1st, 8:00 PM Atlantic (7:00 PM Eastern)
Last known login on character: September 25th (known via chatlogs, could be later)

Last edited:
Restored from latest backup we had of the character before it was level 1.
Thaaaanks! Also, I assume from this you might be able to pin the issue and have a potential fix in place way down the line? Just outta curiosity. I ain't touchin' DR again for a looong time.

If I were to hazard a guess I would imagine it happens when you've had a desynch, and go to change costume while your chars desynched so the client or w/e is handling that info doesn't know what to send or cant find matching info so it reverts the char to level 1. So before you dressing room make sure to change blocks.

If I were to hazard a guess I would imagine it happens when you've had a desynch, and go to change costume while your chars desynched so the client or w/e is handling that info doesn't know what to send or cant find matching info so it reverts the char to level 1. So before you dressing room make sure to change blocks.
The problem is a desync in client information between entering the dressing room from a login and not actually successfully saving the character - the only thing that tries to save is the outfit, and then pulls what other details such as name, proportions and appropriate sID (I ended up as Skyly after the rollback?) and saves it as if you just came out of the character creation menu.

I had not even logged in prior to this, so...

is Skyly the correct ID? =o
Yep. It was Redria before I got the rollback done.

2649552bd7.png

LOL
Did you use the modname or Id command by chance

Back