Quitting PSO2.....Selling Meseta Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianGirth

I'm 99% sure i'm done with this game but there's no reason all the fruits of my labor cant go to some use/someone else's use. My life's stability is up in the air so I have to go for any chance I can to make money right now to ensure I have a homelife at all in a month or so.

I am selling off the rest of my meseta and even my entire account if someone wishes to make their own character on it and make use of all the goods I have left on it. (Yes I know this would require the effort of changing the account email for you but for the right price i'm willing to give in all the effort).
My chars are all on ship 4 but if you buy a large amount and a ship xfer is needed, I will include that in the deal so no worries. (not gonna bitch about 5 bucks).

In regards to forum rules, please keep all offers to PMs.

Meseta: 1,021,723,750
Approx 250.25 mil in supplies

FO/TE
110-120 mil worth of 12 star items (almost all force gear)
Full Austere Set with Talis: 6 slots. Roughly 430-450 Million worth.

RA/BO
Ares Gunslash/Ares Rifle/Ares Launcher/Southern Cross. all 5 slots +120-130 ish attack.
5 Slot Sieki Set + 100 hp craft
Roughly around 180- 200 mil worth.

Fuck ton of supplies that cant be traded. Skill resests/30%s/grind skippers/100% grinds/Ragol memories/boosters/badges etc/crapton of AQ/EXQ/Random area crystals.
Total Account value: Approx 2.1 Billion

I'll be selling the meseta at .60 cents per million but that could be lowered depending on the amount you're interested in/if you'd want the entire account.

Again, this topic will be locked so keep any offers to PMs.
GuardianGirth is my Skype account if that' easier for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back