Quick question

kmk541

Guildcard
I want to wipe my pc but I'm not sure if Ephinea stores all my save data on their side or mine. Any thoughts? I don't really want to lose those 300 hours.

You can wipe everything, as long as you have the password/account name then everything will be stored by Ephinea (not client side). They do regular backups. (about every 6hours or something like that).

You also have the option of manually downloading your character data and backing it up locally. But yeah; everything is stored by Ephinea and from what I can tell, it's in very good hands.

Please always use descriptive thread titles. The title should not say that you have a question, it should be the question (or at least a description of what the question is about, in case it’s too complex to fit into the title). Makes it easier for others to find this thread (in case they have the same question).

You should be able to edit the title: on the top-right there is "Thread Tools" → "Edit Title".

For example: Is my character data stored on the server or do I need to back it up?

Reactions: NDW
You also have the option of manually downloading your character data and backing it up locally. But yeah; everything is stored by Ephinea and from what I can tell, it's in very good hands.

Wait you can do this? How? :O

Back