Questions About Team Flag Install

Escutcheon

Eater of Defensive Mats, Giver of Scapedolls.
Guildcard
I've searched this site, I've googled, but can't find an in-depth guide to setting it up. I dunno, maybe I missed something, but I'm finalizing a design for Team CORE's flag, and I have a few questions.

1. What are the size limitations? 256x? 128x? 64x???
2. Will different levels of transparency be supported? Or is it just 0% or 100%, no in-between?
3. Is .bmp the only supported format? Honestly, this doesn't matter, but I'm curious.
4. Why do chickens constantly have their motives questioned when crossing streets?
5. Why is the word, "abbreviation" so long?
6. Does this milk smell funny to you?

I care very deeply about almost some of these questions. Thanks for any help!

I've searched this site, I've googled, but can't find an in-depth guide to setting it up. I dunno, maybe I missed something, but I'm finalizing a design for Team CORE's flag, and I have a few questions.

1. What are the size limitations? 256x? 128x? 64x???
2. Will different levels of transparency be supported? Or is it just 0% or 100%, no in-between?
3. Is .bmp the only supported format? Honestly, this doesn't matter, but I'm curious.
4. Why do chickens constantly have their motives questioned when crossing streets?
5. Why is the word, "abbreviation" so long?
6. Does this milk smell funny to you?

I care very deeply about almost some of these questions. Thanks for any help!
I'm not 100% sure and I'm just answering from my vague memory.

1. You only really have 32x32 pixels for team flags, although I read somewhere that the game will automatically resize images to 32x32 pixels for you. I don't know what's the maximum size it will accept.
2 Pixels that are totally black will be transparent instead.
3. I think so. I don't know.
4. Wouldn't you question their motives if you see one on the streets?
5. Because it's perfect for showcasing what abbrev. means.
6. Okay I'm stumped. Someone else answer this please.

6. Drink it and find out.

I'm not 100% sure and I'm just answering from my vague memory.

1. You only really have 32x32 pixels for team flags, although I read somewhere that the game will automatically resize images to 32x32 pixels for you. I don't know what's the maximum size it will accept.
2 Pixels that are totally black will be transparent instead.

K, so sounds like no gradual transparency, if it reads 0,0,0 that way. that's good to know, will change it to work with that. Thanks!

Back