Question about leveling

fare67t

Is not weebles.
Guildcard
Yo, so I got a like... lvl 34 HuCast I wanna power lvl / get all lvled up, but i'm not quite so sure how.
I feel like I'm at that level where Normal doesn't give nearly enough to get by, yet Hard is...well, Hard / die alot.
I guess technically I could do TTF a bunch, but I'm someone who wants to kill like ALL the enemies in TTF, so it annoys me when people join and just bum-rush / skip straight to the bosses, then get mad at you for not being "efficient enough".

If you like killing all thee enemies why not try out Tyrell's Ego, it's got all the bosses like TTF but has tons of mobs in each area. Also quests like max attack (any ep) have good exp and are fun to do.

At 34 hucast shouldn't be struggling in hard. Maybe sit back and MagFeed a little get the mag higher lvl so that you can do some real dmg.

If you like killing all thee enemies why not try out Tyrell's Ego, it's got all the bosses like TTF but has tons of mobs in each area. Also quests like max attack (any ep) have good exp and are fun to do.

At 34 hucast shouldn't be struggling in hard. Maybe sit back and MagFeed a little get the mag higher lvl so that you can do some real dmg.
No no, my mag is like WAY higher then me, already at like lvl 70 somethin, DMG stat on it close to 50.
I mean hard as in like it takes awhile to kill one enemy / they do alot o damage to me.
IDK, i usually build my melee classes in that game like Glass Cannons x3

I was having some issues early on but hard is a breeze now, i recommend max attack. if you need a partner for leveling i could help

I was having some issues early on but hard is a breeze now, i recommend max attack. if you need a partner for leveling i could help
okie dokie~
Perhaps later, rn im workin on a lil project.

Back