Psychos games 2018

Ifrit

Hello Ephinea,

I've decided to host a mini game for players of all levels / skill / economic status.
The games are simple, fast and can be very rewarding while providing a rush! I encourage anyone who participates to post their results and screenshots of wins / losses or whatever experience you had

The basics of the game involve pre wrapped presents
of common items and one rare item. You get one shot, pick the correct present containing the rare item and win your prize.

There are many different prizes to play for, and all have a different amount of PD/Meseta buy in. Obviously some of the more extreme rare items have lower odds and cost more.

Currently in the early stages I will be starting off with 2 different game types

The first game is a straight PD wager from any amount of 5 - 45 based on the host supply. I will never take more than I cannot pay out. This game will have 6 presents lined out, the player selects one present, if (rare) item is the one selected the player wins and receives PD = I have updated Odds for both items at the bottom
6 presents.png

This second game will have 10 presents lined out as seen below. Select the (rare) item that's in a present to win. The difference in this game is that you will select one of the prize items listed at the bottom of the page that you will be playing for. You will pay the buy in fee for that item, and if you select the (rae) item present you will win your selected prize. Currently I will only be offering items such as units, V502, Adept, V101 ect in this game. Depending how this goes Much rarer items as seen below will be up for someone to get! The buy in prices for whatever item you want to try and win will be listed at the bottom. presents.png

FAQ -
How do I know I wont get scammed / Why should I trust you ?

First to start out, I am a well known player with no reason to scam someone. I have a good amount of wealth on this server and pretty much every item id want if I did still hunt stuff. Secondly all games played will be screen recorded for the integrity of the game host (me) and the player you. I'm offering all footage to be reviewable in the event of anything thinking they have been scammed or ripped off. I however do not assume any risk for anyone impersonating or hosting any other kind of similar games. I STRONGLY encourage that any and all players in the lobby use drop checker to see that out of the presents there is a winning item on the ground.
record.png

Why isn't the rare item I'm playing for just wrapped in a present and dropped, so if I select it I win?

I have put some thought into this, and initially that was my original plan. However I decided that in the rare case of a desync, disconnect, or some other kind of event. It would be safer as seen above to just use the union guard. That way if you are playing for a very rare item such as a high hit weapon and if one of the described events happened that item wouldn't be lost to the server forever. If you win the game you will receive the winning item/ pd, immediately in the trade window

I understand the rules of the game but how do I start a game ?

If I am online and hosting lobbies, you can join and well game from there. otherwise I'm available on the forum and discord if you want to have a private session. I will make a text description of a simple way the game is run.

The host has a lobby open, the player joins the hosts lobby and states that he wants to wager 5 pd on the game to double his PD. The host will start a screen capture video, The player will then give the host the 5pd that he is wagering. The host now holds the money for the present selection. 6 presents will be dropped on the ground, and they will be the ONLY items in the lobby dropped to ensure with drop checker used by both parties, That the winning item is indeed among the other common items. The player selects a present, and if he selects the correct item, he is immediately traded back 10pd doubling his investment.

Potential Prize lists for Game 2 / Odds
Below in these screenshots are all items that I will incorporate into this game if it is a success. Currently I will only be offering the units as seen below.

PD present game odds
1/3 pays .5 /1
1/6 pays 6-5
1/10 pays 2-1
1/20 pays 5-1

Present game odds 1/ 12
adept - 5pd
v502 - 5pd
V101 - 3pd
Flowen - 7pd
Red ring - 15pd
Spread needle - 8pd won by straycat

Present game odds 1/8
Adept - 8pd
v502 8pd
Flowen - 10pd
Red Ring -20pd
Spread needle -13pd - won by straycat

Present game odds 1/5
adept - 16pd
V502 - 16pd
Flowen - 14pd
Red ring 30pd
Spread needle - 20pd won by straycat

Present game odds 1/4
Adept -20pd
V502 - 20pd
Flowen - 18pd
Red Ring -35 pd
Spread needle - 25pd won by straycat

1/3 and 1/2 odds coming soon...

very large pd wagers will be handled in game and negotiated.

Player Wins to Date - V502, 15 pd

rewards.png

Attachments

• 6 presents.png
    6 presents.png
    924 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I'll think about it bro, I hate gambling in game and IRL. I don't even think I've spent 100,000k at coren. I might do small pd wager with you for the hell of it tho xD

I'll think about it bro, I hate gambling in game and IRL. I don't even think I've spent 100,000k at coren. I might do small pd wager with you for the hell of it tho xD

First 5 customers get 1/4 presents instead of 1/6

I will be doing a end of the week and end of the month give away to the top 5 players.

MrCornflakes and Aki are the first two people

congrats @Straycat on winning 50h spread needle!!
Thanks man. That was crazy, can't believe I got it.
PYoIuo9.jpg

Back