PSOGC Player since I was 4

PsyDemi

Oylo! I'm PsyDemi (I also respond to Psy), and I have played PSO on the GameCube since I was around 4 years old. I still have a deep appreciation and love for the game and still play it on the Gamecube to this day. I've never made any level 200 characters though, which really confuzzles me still...but now I'm here on Blue Burst (just joined squad o/). I've always wanted to play PSO with other people, and I hope to be able to do that! ^-^

Maybe we can chat, hang out, play some pso together? That would be fun :eek:

(eEe my force is only level 5 at the time of writing, but I should be able to pack on the levels soon enough. also I'm still adjusting to keyboard controls, I'm getting a controller at some point)

Oylo! I'm PsyDemi (I also respond to Psy), and I have played PSO on the GameCube since I was around 4 years old. I still have a deep appreciation and love for the game and still play it on the Gamecube to this day. I've never made any level 200 characters though, which really confuzzles me still...but now I'm here on Blue Burst (just joined squad o/). I've always wanted to play PSO with other people, and I hope to be able to do that! ^-^

Maybe we can chat, hang out, play some pso together? That would be fun :eek:

(eEe my force is only level 5 at the time of writing, but I should be able to pack on the levels soon enough. also I'm still adjusting to keyboard controls, I'm getting a controller at some point)
EEEEEeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Psy-san carefully!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up on our little tribe's shore! 4 Years old.....wow! Bet you were a tenacious little scamp weren't ya~? Yes, now being a part of PSOBB you'll has a greater chance of reaching 200 in the company of other passionate warriors like yourself, dear! You'll find the community here very halpful, nurturing, and even Warm and Fuzzy! =3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~! Welcome Home! =3

EEEEEeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Psy-san carefully!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up on our little tribe's shore! 4 Years old.....wow! Bet you were a tenacious little scamp weren't ya~? Yes, now being a part of PSOBB you'll has a greater chance of reaching 200 in the company of other passionate warriors like yourself, dear! You'll find the community here very halpful, nurturing, and even Warm and Fuzzy! =3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~! Welcome Home! =3

So glad to see that this game has a community so long after it released! I hope we can play together at some point, and celebrate another year of PSO =3

You may have just missed an extended XP boost, but I'm sure another will be around the corner. Get in some Christmas Fiasco before it is gone and have fun! I lurk around a bit and will occasionally hop into a multi player quest. If you need help with anything, let us know and welcome!

Back