PSOBB Inventory reader/Player manager tool

As Villain said, that version searches for "PSO BB Schtserv"
I have never played there so didn't knew that was the title of their client. Since the string is too short to contain Ephinea's you'll have to use another.

Here is one he made for ultima, it should work with Ephinea as I changed the string.
Removed rar5 compressed file, download in zip here viewtopic.php?f=14&t=307#p4053

I tried to extract Reader.rar, but this is happening:

35d258017f.png

I guess I compressed in rar5 which can be decompressed only with winrar (afaik).
Here is in zip, I will remove the other one just in case.

Attachments

• Reader.zip
    884.4 KB · Views: 144
Yes, only the older RAR format specification exists for implementation in third-party programs. The latest RAR version is still entirely proprietary, AFAIK.

Aleron Ives said:
Yes, only the older RAR format specification exists for implementation in third-party programs. The latest RAR version is still entirely proprietary, AFAIK.
After seeing the reply I went straight to search for rar5 in 7zip.
http://sourceforge.net/p/sevenzip/discu ... age=1#4885

Might come soon it seems, still I guess would be better to keep everything in zip to avoid any issue.
(If Soda could add .zip to the "custom files" extensions of the forum attachments would be nice.)

Edit:
People using 7z might want to look at this
http://www.e7z.org/

Hmm has anyone tried the function of loading a local saved data blob with the tool? I used it in the early part of the development of the tool but I never really used it afterwards so it might be broken in this version.

The more people use the tool, the more QA testers I have. :cool:

I don't intend to pressure you, but I'm curious about the status of the read/write version.

This tool's really well made; it would be a shame for the full version to not come out.

Karma said:
I don't intend to pressure you, but I'm curious about the status of the read/write version.

This tool's really well made; it would be a shame for the full version to not come out.

Thanks, I need to fix one small bug with the addfunction as it sometimes desyncs the inventory with the inventcount. I'll release the editable version together when the new teth is released. (Because I need to set up a test server again to test the add function).

falkenjeff said:
I can trust this, right?
(All of Lee's tools have been virus-free as far as we know, right?)
Scht got really shady over the years =x
Lol... that's a copy I had, feel free to submit (and post here if you mind) a virus total or any of those online scans :)

But no virus total link lol xD
Nice to see it helped you.
I understand what you mean, I wouldn't upload any random crap like that (as long as I'm aware of it, and I used that program for years, like 1.5)

Chuk,

Did you ever release the full version of this tool? It looks like most of the UPDATE sql calls are already in the exe, just not linked or enabled. I know its been YEARS since this was initially released, but if you've still got the full version EXE and/or source, care to post?

Thanks!

Back