"PSOBB.exe Has Stopped Working" More Frequent

Remon

It's happening every 20-30 minutes in and out of quests on both my windows 10 tablet and my cousin's windows 7 desktop. It doesn't happen on Ultima Psobb server, so now I'm sure it's Ephinea related.

Is anyone else in the server getting hit with these random CTD's?

It's happening every 20-30 minutes in and out of quests on both my windows 10 tablet and my cousin's windows 7 desktop. It doesn't happen on Ultima Psobb server, so now I'm sure it's Ephinea related.

Is anyone else in the server getting hit with these random CTD's?
mew doesnt get it often, but shes gotten hit with one maybe once every 2 or 3 days. It just ISNT PSO unless you get Booted at least Once a night! XD!

Not quite as often as every 20-30 mins, but I am noticing an increase in "PSOBB.exe Has Stopped Working" errors recently.

Don't know about the network connection thing... However, to the OP, try updating your client to Ephinea 1.7.8 and see if you're more stable now.

I have rarely gotten this error, more frequent is the party d/c's i seem to get...

Last night I didn't get "PSOBB.exe Has Stopped Working", but my PSO client closed instantly in random occurrences (except two were the same) with no crash or warning messages.

Back