PSOBB data to PSO GC

Calamity

Guildcard
My question is , if you have access to your pso bb character info can it be converted to a format to be saved on a gc memory card . Or is the way pso is saved to the gc memory card to much of a hassle to make this work

Not possible at all I think because the way the save files are in different formats. If you want to move say your blue burst data over to gamecube the only realistic way you can do that is through using something like an action replay or any other sort of cheating device to recreate the character and gear. Just understand that obviously episode 4 and its gear cant be ported over as that content does not exist. Also do understand this is technically banana legit so blueberry legit will disown you completely, however pineapple legit will be indifferent.

I understand there Is no episode 4 and they are different formats , but there should be a way to covert the psobb file to .raw using the dolphin emulator . Sure I may lose episode 4 items and what not . But if it works that'd be pretty cool

His points that it'd save a lotta time to just hack in your weapons and gear. A tool for conversion simply doesn't exist right now, and would probably be a pain in the butt to make.

Exactly, also you have to deal with trying to somehow accept a new serial number and access key which is nightmare all by itself and lets not forget that section IDs are handled differently on blue burst compared to any other version of PSO, etc. Yeah on paper it can be possible, but its incredibly impractical and more work then it really needs to be.

Back