PSO! Xbox era player coming to play

Mars Lunari

Guildcard
Hello! Used to play PSO back during the XBOX era (where it was an absolute action replay-based duping mess) yet still despite that I had ton of fun playing with friends and loved that you could do offline co-op locally with buds as well. New to server and just barely creeped into ultimate difficulty on my ramar. Time for PSO!

Hello! Used to play PSO back during the XBOX era (where it was an absolute action replay-based duping mess) yet still despite that I had ton of fun playing with friends and loved that you could do offline co-op locally with buds as well. New to server and just barely creeped into ultimate difficulty on my ramar. Time for PSO!
Dayum...Asim-kun beat mew to it! .............*POUNCES and examines the Mars-san carefully~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard XBOXer has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia' and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Sadly yes, Online SEGA servers was a Beautiful Action-replay/Gameshark/proxy trainwreck that somehow still went the distance and brought passionate ppl together. VERY Happy to see it's not blunted your desire to relive what made you joyful, luv! Props to sticking around long enuff to get your fangs ready for Ultimate~! NOW you can Suffer in STYLE as you grind for the Good stuff! Is your RAmar named 'Mars' too? Mew would like to know Who to pounce on upon sighting them~! Welcome HOME~!!! =3

Dayum...Asim-kun beat mew to it! .............*POUNCES and examines the Mars-san carefully~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard XBOXer has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia' and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Sadly yes, Online SEGA servers was a Beautiful Action-replay/Gameshark/proxy trainwreck that somehow still went the distance and brought passionate ppl together. VERY Happy to see it's not blunted your desire to relive what made you joyful, luv! Props to sticking around long enuff to get your fangs ready for Ultimate~! NOW you can Suffer in STYLE as you grind for the Good stuff! Is your RAmar named 'Mars' too? Mew would like to know Who to pounce on upon sighting them~! Welcome HOME~!!! =3
Yup Mars, though I have a few characters now and just kinda bounce between them leveling them up, only really one in ultimate! The down and dirty begins after 80 for sure, hah.

Alrighty. Hello there and welcome!
Loved the xbox version. The original Xbox had many classics, good times.

Hope to see you online Mars ;-)

Back