PSO Veteran Returning

Katahajime

Hello everyone. I’m an original PSO player back on the Dreamcast. My favorite game. So many hours sunk into it. I was excited to see PSO 2 released on Xbox and quickly installed it recently. What a mistake. Graphics are amazing, gameplay good. However, I feel they heavily over complicated everything. Incredibly difficult for me to get into. So then I read about this Ephinea server. I cannot wait to play the original game here! I’m hoping this community is large and mostly stays true to the original. Looking forward to playing as soon as I get home! In game name Katahajime.

Hello everyone. I’m an original PSO player back on the Dreamcast. My favorite game. So many hours sunk into it. I was excited to see PSO 2 released on Xbox and quickly installed it recently. What a mistake. Graphics are amazing, gameplay good. However, I feel they heavily over complicated everything. Incredibly difficult for me to get into. So then I read about this Ephinea server. I cannot wait to play the original game here! I’m hoping this community is large and mostly stays true to the original. Looking forward to playing as soon as I get home! In game name Katahajime.
EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Kata-san carefully!* Yet Another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Sirens song of Nostalgia, and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Yes, PSO2 is GORGEOUS! And has SO Many features....ok....TOO Many....b....but...BOUNCING BOOBIES~! <3! Everyone who has played PSO2 had come running back saying the SAME thing! "It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the original!". So they get the urge to "GOOGLE PSO"...and they end up....HERE~! So, needless to say, you're gonna find MANY others who share your views on gameplay and passion to play a 19 year old SEGA Gem! We are by far the Largest and most Legit original PSO server in the World! Yes, there are 'other' private servers...blech!...but we are proud to be "Vanilla"...well, we're actually "VANILLA with SPRINKLES!". Everything that makes any Dreamcaster/Gamecuber/XBOXer feel at home....With Quality of Life perks that make everyone feel 'Comfy!'. You'll find our community not only Active and LARGE, but warm and fuzzy! No Trolls, No Asshats, No Hackers, No Elitists telling you that your playstyle sucks yadda yadda yadda! Ok ok ok, mew'll stop gushing and just look forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Taz-san! Welcome Home! =3!

Welcome fellow hunter!

Indeed, "Vanilla with sprinkles" might very well be the best way to describe Ephinea. I hope you too will find the mixture between "as it was originally" and "improved to be more convenient" to be to your liking.

And with this, I wish you multiple pleasant hunts in the everlasting ecosystem of Ragol! (and even if it was not, nobody would miss a few dark gunners...)

Back