PSO Rebooted

arobba

Rappy Rogerer
Played v1 and v2 on the DC, dabbled on the GC, kicked the arse out of v2 on the Xbox, cried at PSU on the xbox (horrible game), tried the Japanese pc version (too much like hard work), PSOBB on schtack (it wasn't quite right).

Lurked on PSOWorld, active member on the Ragol forums and now I'm here for more.

I can't deny that I'm a little excited to be playing again

Welcome to our little paradise :)

Can't say I hated PSU at all (played on PS2), I actually enjoyed it for the single player part. Although it never went near the enjoyment of PSO on GC :p

Let me first welcome @arobba to Ephinea!
Welcome to our little paradise :)

Can't say I hated PSU at all (played on PS2), I actually enjoyed it for the single player part. Although it never went near the enjoyment of PSO on GC :p
I did enjoy the single player story of PSU. (Starting with Episode 2 and 3, as Ep1 was too cheezy) It is sad that I'll never get to finish Episode 3 after getting so far on it, due to PC support going away, buuut there will always be the videos on youtube.

Now that is out of the way,
arobba It is great having you on the server. Looking forward to playing alongside you in the near future!

Welcome to Ephinea arobba. Hope you'll like it here. The community is great and we even have glitched lobby pillars. What more can we ask for?! See ya on the ship. ;)

You will find MOST if not All of us here are SCHT Refugees so we feel your frustration with it.... Glad to see you amonh us and of course..... Welcome Home! =3

Back