PSO PC Skin

My favorite skin since I love Dreamcast version of PSO.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1DchS ... sp=sharing

okO0I33.jpg

Sodaboy said:
Random Q, why do you do the majority of your game streaming shirtless with absolutely no muscle definition?
i ran out of shirts a long time ago so rather than wear the same shirt for days in the videos i decided to not to wear one til i got more shirts. people made fun of it but then demanded i stop wearing shirts when i started wearing shirts again lol.

Oh, so you have shirts now? If you need some shirts, I can send some to you. Or if you give me a PayPal address, I'd be glad to donate some money if you need some better ones. But, I guess if you really have fans of your shirtless frame, I guess we shouldn't deprive them of that...

AH, THE WORLD... CAN'T PLEASE EVERYBODY... I KNOW THE BATTLE TOO WELL... Especially in regards to PSO players...

Sodaboy said:
Oh, so you have shirts now? If you need some shirts, I can send some to you. Or if you give me a PayPal address, I'd be glad to donate some money if you need some better ones. But, I guess if you really have fans of your shirtless frame, I guess we shouldn't deprive them of that...

AH, THE WORLD... CAN'T PLEASE EVERYBODY... I KNOW THE BATTLE TOO WELL... Especially in regards to PSO players...
Mechacaseal@gmail.com lol

I should tell you im mainly here to start a evil plan of making videos for PSO offline mode using your server software since I like the widescreen support so much and feel PSO these days is best played offline since I dont feel like grinding in rpgs anymore. i was only banned 100 times on schthack before losing everything for duping/using your proxy garbage to auto level and hack items etc lol. i made some pretty funny vids back then of them chasing me and me sitting in lobby in a chair watching them talk about me trading people hacked items for legit items, lol. cant decide on facebook name "facebook.com/phantasystaronline" seems availible so is "facebook.com/phantasystaroffline" and "facebook.com/PSOffline" so many options =(

ill be sure to link to online servers tho like this one tho for retards who wanna actually grind.

Lol, my proxy garbage? Why use it if it's garbage then? :p Didn't have any alternatives other than garbage for cheating? Haha.

MAKE YOUR OWN IF YOU'RE A PRO-CHEATER.

I guess, though, if you got banned 100 times on Schthack, you weren't really good at cheating under the radar...

Sodaboy said:
Lol, my proxy garbage? Why use it if it's garbage then? :p Didn't have any alternatives other than garbage for cheating? Haha.

MAKE YOUR OWN IF YOU'RE A PRO-CHEATER.

I guess, though, if you got banned 100 times on Schthack, you weren't really good at cheating under the radar...
You should make a server where you get 1000x exp and can make your own items. I'd play on it and I'm sure other degenerates would too. considering you made tools to do both of those things. give the people what they REALLY want.

Mechacaseal said:
Lynx said:
i just made it 50/50 time for dat haxzor servuor. lots of games have a test server to try all the items out in.

A fair majority of the "yes" votes are simply for minor changes to the server (more QOL) and not understanding the OP. I don't think we need a test server considering the age of this game and the offline client being available :|

The file that I have for HUD is f256_hyouji.prs, with that said, it not necessarily has to replace one
In my Ephinea's data folder I don't have it, while on my Ultima's one I do (because I already have a skin for it).

The original f256_hyouji.prs is part of data.gsl, PSO seems to get the HUDs textures from there.
However, if you extract it, modify it and put it in your data folder, PSO gets the textures from f256_hyouji.prs.

So yeah, like Soly said, no need to overwrite anything if you didn't use a custom HUD before.

Having a look (for other stuff on schthack forum) I saw that what pso does is look for them in the data folder, if it's missing then look in data.gsl... this is the same with particleentryX files and some more (I guess everything in data.gsl)

BB does this for every file as part of its patching mechanism. The data.gsl file has all of the defaults, and if Sega wanted to update something, all they had to do was put a new file into the folder, and then BB would use that instead of the old copy in data.gsl.

in tiberian sun and red alert 2 there were files called expand.mix files. the game would read them and you could replace files of the core game by just dropping them in there and if they have the same name they will be replaced with the ones in the expand files. could call the expand files expand00.mix all the way to expand99.mix so like 99 more expand files. they were made originally for expansions of the game but you can change all the graphics and itll still work online with other people. the fog and shroud graphic were the same just one was transparent so if you changed the shroud graphic by swapping it with fog you could see through the shroud and see the enemy like here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxTi9Zo11D0

Back