PSO on 21:9 monitors?

Anyone know if there's any way to run PSO in 21:9, or if there's any work being done to that end? I just got a new ultrawide monitor and it looks great, but PSO's a bit stretched, of course. It'd be really cool to play at the native aspect ratio ^^

A resolution for it would have to be made...
I'm sure Tofuman can easily (not necessarily fast :p) make it

Last edited:
Anyone know if there's any way to run PSO in 21:9, or if there's any work being done to that end? I just got a new ultrawide monitor and it looks great, but PSO's a bit stretched, of course. It'd be really cool to play at the native aspect ratio ^^
Mew had bought a 32" LCD then LED TV/Monitor JUST for playing PSO in bed! <3 You'll be Fine dear! =3

I could add this but as people may know trying to run PSOBB in unsupported resolutions of your system will cause PSOBB to crash on load. So I may not be able to actually test it. I may just add an option of "Custom". Where players can specify their own resolution and aspect ratios.

I could add this but as people may know trying to run PSOBB in unsupported resolutions of your system will cause PSOBB to crash on load. So I may not be able to actually test it. I may just add an option of "Custom". Where players can specify their own resolution and aspect ratios.
Aaaah that would be super helpful! I'd be happy to test that out and give feedback. :)

Tofuman said he could probably add a custom setting so you set your own resolutions, but I tried 21:9 and it didn't work, the game closed right on startup.

Back