PSO keeps you coming back for more

Alkaiser

Guildcard
Hello just wanted to introduce myself here:

I have been playing PSO since dreamcast days with episode 1+2 ( the reason i bought a dreamcast ) but technically started back on sega phantasy star 4 for sega. I played a ton on gamecube where i went online for the first time since i was too broke before hand to afford 56k dial up connection lol but finally was able to enjoy online a tiny bit after getting DSL. I have also played a ton in schthack back when it wasn't as corrupt but still had fun as i didn't really play it as hardcore as before.

Loving server so far i started FOnewm which was a terrible idea but at same time challenging. Hope to see you guys online ( <--- eastern time zone)

P.S-
thank you to a few people who help me out with some meseta to be able to feed mags and such lol

Hello just wanted to introduce myself here:

I have been playing PSO since dreamcast days with episode 1+2 ( the reason i bought a dreamcast ) but technically started back on sega phantasy star 4 for sega. I played a ton on gamecube where i went online for the first time since i was too broke before hand to afford 56k dial up connection lol but finally was able to enjoy online a tiny bit after getting DSL. I have also played a ton in schthack back when it wasn't as corrupt but still had fun as i didn't really play it as hardcore as before.

Loving server so far i started FOnewm which was a terrible idea but at same time challenging. Hope to see you guys online ( <--- eastern time zone)

P.S-
thank you to a few people who help me out with some meseta to be able to feed mags and such lol
Mew mew will be looking forward to pouncing you too Alka-san! =3 Welcome Home!

Back