• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Double Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters

InfamousNugz

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Wow, I am impressed you have something going for PSOBB still. It looks nice and seems like you got a good thing going. Anyways just wanted to pop in and say hey and wish you the best on your project.

For anyone curious Infamous Gamerz still exists though it's mostly just the core members now. Just playing random games and discussing them. No projects really except past ones. Feel free to drop in we'd love to hear from old friends.
http://infamousgamerz.net

PSO is more or less a black hole. So yes, PSO is still alive. Devouring souls and whatnot, the usual. Lol.
Haha, I agree. The fact I am here (i've been on PSO since dreamcast) shows my soul has been devoured by it. I will probably come back on to see who is on but everyone I knew is probably gone by now.

Haha, I agree. The fact I am here (i've been on PSO since dreamcast) shows my soul has been devoured by it. I will probably come back on to see who is on but everyone I knew is probably gone by now.
Hey man, you never know if you might stumble across familiar faces and familiar names. Have fun... getting your soul devoured even more. ;p

PSO is a drug, it'll always bring us back.

*Waves tiny paw Maniacally!* <3! mew still sees other immortal names popping up on here more often! NEED MOAR LOST LOVED ONES DAMMIT! =3!

It's not PSO without Nugz's Ninja character floating above the lobby counter with a black arrow overhead. Good times.

Posting in legendary thread. Just need barubary to make an appearance.

Back