Problem downloading client...

After some mild research it seem ephinea is the best fit for me to play some good ole PSO.

But i must be doing something wrong or missing something extremely obvious.... after "downloading the game client" off the front page, I click on "Ephinea_PSOBB_Installer.exe" and nothing happens. Ive tried different compatibility mode (running win 7), running as administartor, restarting, deleting local caches... help? I want to play here and not somewhere else...

I'd start off by verifying the size of your download, to be sure you downloaded the complete file. It should be 359 MB (376,500,859 bytes).

But yeah, there should be no reason it doesn't install. I see you've tried running as Administrator and restarting, so that's out.

If you're still having issues, I can post a version a bit later that is just a simple ZIP archive that you can extract, then run a registry file to go into your registry, and play that way. It would be a workaround if you can't get our installer working.

Oh, I forgot, you can also try whitelisting it in your antivirus or just temporarily disabling your antivirus. I can assure you there isn't any viruses in our installer. Just a suggestion.

Back