Prick Check: 50h Clean Ophelie Seize

Ade

;3
=3

d9asz38.jpg

No way to put a price on it really, personally I’d wait until you see a couple more heaven punishers drop into the economy before auctioning it

Yeah. I know there's a few out there, and I even remember some players had bounties out for 40+h Seizes in the past. It's possible those orders were fulfilled already. I may actually hunt a HP from Purplenum Meri. I've never found HP on any version, so this would be interesting. (It's findable but could take a long while.) If I was disappointed in the MM, I probably wouldn't have any trouble selling it at that point. I've never used one and I can count the number of times I've seen it in action on one hand.

for context, i know someone who paid 198pd for a 0/0/0/20/50 OS, however at a time when the economy was a bit stronger and a few people wanted that OS

As you know during the summer event the 45h went for:

51 PD
V101

so this back then was roughly a 66pd value bid. I'm not sure what +5 ata would be exactly worth, it would depend according to the buyer, but would say I would think anywhere in the range of 66 to 66+50.

Yeah, there's something about 50 hit. I don't know if it's just the appearance of the number 50? I know items are often considered at a "new threshold" once 50h is reached. It may be more psychological than anything else.

I'll keep an ear to the ground for any interest, but I'm not in a hurry to sell. Maybe I'll hunt a Heaven Punisher, haha. (Good luck with that.)

I'm looking for one or a Heaven Punisher.... If your looking to sell it or if anyone has one let me know. Even if no hit.

I'm looking for one or a Heaven Punisher.... If your looking to sell it or if anyone has one let me know. Even if no hit.

Hi Shaun,

I found a 20 hitter recently. But really you wouldn't want to waste a HP on a hitless OS unless the HP itself has nice hit %. (When you combine the two items, it will use whatever % is on the equipped item.)

If you're okay with 20 hit shoot me a PM. I'd be very reasonable with it =3

Back