Power Leveling

Lord_Kratos

Guildcard
Hey all, I'm currently sitting at 56 and am unsure how I should be grinding for levels. I know of TTF and Tyrell's Ego, but even though I'm able to go to V Hard they're too much for me. I was running through T's Ego on Hard, because I could clear the Forest in 20 minutes and get about 15k experience.

Do you all prefer to rush TTF instead? Hoping for some thoughts on the most time efficient approach.

Thanks

I LOVE rushing TTF, so I probably have a biased opinion; it's not a chore for me. But I think it really is the most time efficient when you have a full party. If there's a level/quest that's too much for you, you can always run it with a full team :)
And, if your team is full and still not quite there yet, you can always move back to TE or maybe an Episode 4 quest to get some good exp. (Though if TTF is hard, ep4 might not be all that easier. Worth a shot, though.)

ttf with a full party, possibly ttf dragon runs if you're playing solo. there are some other options like the first room of ma4b if you've got the gear as well, but those first two are probably the best.

I appreciate the input. I love Ego, because I was getting so many rare drops, but now it seems I have everything I can get at easier areas. I will try TTF on Hard and see how difficult that is to rack up some XP.

I'm mostly playing by myself, though a group of friends gets on at night and we run all of these as well.

The community is very nice here, so if you join a game and let people know you're looking to lvl, I'm sure you'll find a party who will help you out. :)

While working on my 2nd seasonal character, I was able to go from level 73 to 80 in about 2 hours. If you go to episode 4 and do any of the mass attacks, clear the 2 waves of rappies, then 2 waves of booma people, then theres 3 waves of lizards... it's 7-8k xp a run in VH and takes less time than you have to feed a mag. 2-3 mins?

If you have a group, don't worry much about levels and just join lobbies and run random things, changing it up keeps it interesting!

I'll give the Max Attacks a try too. I'm sure if I'm too mechanical it won't be as fun.

Hey all, I'm currently sitting at 56 and am unsure how I should be grinding for levels. I know of TTF and Tyrell's Ego, but even though I'm able to go to V Hard they're too much for me. I was running through T's Ego on Hard, because I could clear the Forest in 20 minutes and get about 15k experience.

Do you all prefer to rush TTF instead? Hoping for some thoughts on the most time efficient approach.

Thanks
I recently fell in love with the retrieval quests, and I run the Lost Soul Blade a lot. It takes you all the way through the mines with way more enemies, and since you can play them in solo mode it's a fun run on a level that gives a lot of exp for your time. Everyone says "run ep4 MA's" but I personally don't like playing a level for a few minutes then quitting to lobby to start over.

Yes, I do not mind endlessly grinding MA4 for an hour or two here and there but...

It's much more satisfying to chill out and run quests or even set up a public lobby and clear forest through ruins. In the end, if you set yourself a goal other than "gain xp, hit level 80" then you can focus on something else like... "I want this drop from this monster" and by striving to accomplish that goal you get XP anyways.

Yes, I do not mind endlessly grinding MA4 for an hour or two here and there but...

It's much more satisfying to chill out and run quests or even set up a public lobby and clear forest through ruins. In the end, if you set yourself a goal other than "gain xp, hit level 80" then you can focus on something else like... "I want this drop from this monster" and by striving to accomplish that goal you get XP anyways.
Yeah try the retrievals, in my mind it was how I wish the levels were designed by default since it gets pretty nutty and the action stays pretty intense

I like that outlook, I'll try some of the other missions as well. I really enjoy the variety of things offered, versus what was available to me on Gamecube Offline mode...

I like that outlook, I'll try some of the other missions as well. I really enjoy the variety of things offered, versus what was available to me on Gamecube Offline mode...
Exactly, the offline story quests were pretty dull, and were mostly a means to an end like getting specific items or unlocking the ability to transform enemy parts, or learning more about the story itself.

Fo sho. I think people get too caught up in the leveling and item hunting to just blast some monsters. I'm pretty satisfied with my FOney and RAmarl's gear, so I just play to go questing with other people and kill some creatures while occasionally getting something good for my HUcast and RAcast.

ttf with a full party, possibly ttf dragon runs if you're playing solo. there are some other options like the first room of ma4b if you've got the gear as well, but those first two are probably the best.
Evaaaaaa! EPIC Avatar BTW! Had always loved the Tachokomas! <3! This episode made mew cry! =')

Reactions: Eva
Fo sho. I think people get too caught up in the leveling and item hunting to just blast some monsters. I'm pretty satisfied with my FOney and RAmarl's gear, so I just play to go questing with other people and kill some creatures while occasionally getting something good for my HUcast and RAcast.
GHOST-Chaaaan! <3

Back