Possibly looking for a new team?

Roo

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
About me: I've played PSOBB for thousands of hours and played PSO all of my life really. I have a passion for this game like no other game. I play CMode often and am willing to help any new people with it. I don't mind giving you advice as long as you don't take it like I'm being an elitist prick (because I'm far from that). I also can't promise to always be active. I take spells with enjoying this game and wanting to never play it again (even though I play a bit everyday regardless).

I just want to enjoy the game again and be on a team that actually does team things together. You don't even have to play as much as I do (given I have no job/no life at the moment of posting this). I'm just looking for a change of scenery. PM me. I'd prefer not to chat about this in this thread.

About me: I've played PSOBB for thousands of hours and played PSO all of my life really. I have a passion for this game like no other game. I play CMode often and am willing to help any new people with it. I don't mind giving you advice as long as you don't take it like I'm being an elitist prick (because I'm far from that). I also can't promise to always be active. I take spells with enjoying this game and wanting to never play it again (even though I play a bit everyday regardless).

I just want to enjoy the game again and be on a team that actually does team things together. You don't even have to play as much as I do (given I have no job/no life at the moment of posting this). I'm just looking for a change of scenery. PM me. I'd prefer not to chat about this in this thread.
Rooooooooiiiiies! *Glomps and Grooms!* Mew mew isn't an officer anymore but she can say publicly and wiff Pride, Any Team would be lucky to has you dear! <3! Just sayin! =3 GL!

Reactions: Roo
Back