Poll: Do the Parasite Armors and Virus Armor Lafuteria stink?

Do the Parasite Armors and Virus Armor Lafuteria stink?

• Yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Only if the player hasn't had a shower

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters

XII

Dean of Clown College
Guildcard
Ade and I were in a fierce debate, and couldn't come to a resolution. We attempted a cordial polling of the people in the voice channel at the time, of which there were five, but we couldn't definitively come up with an answer. So now, I bring this question to the court of the Ephinea Forums. Please vote on which answer you think is most accurate; it is of the utmost importance. Thank you for your time.

PS: Ade has requested that I remove his name from this, so just pretend that I said "someone I know" because I don't know how to go back and remove his name. Thanks.

PPS: When I say "stink," I mean the literal definition of the word "stink." We're not discussing the gameplay stats of these items. I believe they stink because they're made from Stink Frame, but I'll concede if the general consensus leans toward the contrary.

Mew would prolly assume it's a lot like 'Depleted Uranium' ammo. At one time it was Radio active...but through a little tinkering with the final product....someone can cradle the shells wiff bare paws! So, assuming this principle of 'tinkering' is still valid in a world centuries ahead...mew is gonna has to side on ADE'-kun's camp~! =P.

As a user of Virus Armor, I believe that it probably does physically stink given it causes your body to actively shed bacteria as a visual effect.

Back