POKEMON GO THO?

Level 18 here and keeping hold of most of the gyms. What's all of your spawns like? I'm surrounded by pidgeys, ratatas, weedles and drowzees. I'd especially like to hear what people's spawns are like in the UK.

Lol this reminds me of Mikuture
kXhaBjN.jpg

Still haven't tried it, but I ended up getting into PokeMMO instead. And now I'm hooked. :eek:

Anyone who lives in NYC can blow me. I was just there today and the number of stops and lures was staggering. Central Park was a goldmine.

now I'm back in my shitter neighborhood catching 1 pidgey every other hour.

Anyone who lives in NYC can blow me. I was just there today and the number of stops and lures was staggering. Central Park was a goldmine.

now I'm back in my shitter neighborhood catching 1 pidgey every other hour.

do you accept e-blowjobs?

Reactions: NDW
Man what is this. I have to move?. _.

If you're lucky enough to be sitting on a spawn point like my friend, nah. But you eventually have to walk to different places to find all the types and replenish your items at Pokestops.

If you're lucky enough to be sitting on a spawn point like my friend, nah. But you eventually have to walk to different places to find all the types and replenish your items at Pokestops.

Yeah my room and backgarden are pure pokemon, I am getting lots and addicted. I took a stroll but with the fact my area is a suburban hell hole I didn't get far before my internet died and I went back home. No internet at the pokestops/Gym (old church, some refectory & the local pub) so I need to get my mobile data working if I want to go to them / explore.

But I love it. haha. I will totes be walking around when I get data working.

Back